Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions from you, Our Listeners

Hi all,

For the next episode of the podcast, slated to record Sunday 26 October, we've decided to resurrect the 'questions from listeners' Rippercast Outreach Program. Look in this thread for the announcements of upcoming shows. If you have questions for our guests, please PM them to either myself, RJM or Ally and we'll attempt to get those questions asked.

Questions for Philip

Special Guests Philip Hutchinson, Rob Clack and John Bennett will be joining the show to discuss the Dutfields Yard photograph recently revealed at the US Jack the Ripper Conference.

If you have any questions about the photograph you would like us to ask of our guests, please email the show at rippernet@mac.com or PM Ally or RJM and we'll do our best to include your question on the show.

You have until 7pm UK time, 2pmUS-EST Sunday to get your questions submitted.

Stay Tuned and thanks for listening,

JM

I started this thread to alert the listeners of the podcast that there was an opportunity to submit questions to the panel on this weeks and every subsequent weeks shows. This thread was not intended to be a place to debate the merits of the shows guests nor a place to criticize the podcast. You can start your own thread for that.

I request that this thread be locked deleted and all but my post announcing the listeners opportunity to ask questions (my first post) remain.

Or just delete the whole thing, I don't care.

JM

Comment

Questions for Episode #32

Hi all,

Episode #32 will be the first of 2 episodes covering the life and death of Mary Jane Kelly. We will record the first show this coming Sunday, 9 November. If you have any questions or subjects you would like to see discussed as it pertains to the murder of Mary Kelly, please PM either myself, Ally or RJM, email the show at rippernet@mac.com, or leave a comment on the blog at www.rippercast.tumblr.com

Thanks for listening,

JM

Comment

JM, do we have a deadline for those questions? Thanks.

Comment

We record Sunday, 2pmEST-USA, 7pmUK. So anytime up to that time would be fine. Twitter, email, PM or blog 'em.

Thanks Diva,

JM

Comment

Working...
          X