Restaurant Owner Asks Trump's Press Secretary to Leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
    is there context to this or is this your calendar's quote of the day..?
    Apparently it refers to a bunch of YouTube videos by former Democrats saying they're fed up with the party. Couldn't find a mention in the mainstream news sources I trust, not at Snopes.

Try the Epoch Times for a story linking the #walkaway to actor James Woods, and also details on the videos.

A Google search also turned up a Tweet by a fellow who thinks the #walkaway Twitter account is a bot account.

I don't know if it is true or not. Here in Colorado, where Unaffiliated voters were allowed to vote in our recent primary, two thirds requested Democratic ballots-- make of that what you will...
    Last edited by Pcdunn; 07-01-2018, 11:40 PM. Reason: Deleting extra word
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

A Google search also turned up a Tweet by a fellow who thinks the #walkaway Twitter account is a bot account.
      Was he a big Italian guy playing a violin?....or could you not see him through the smoke?
      My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

Russians tend to be bigger than Italians, I think-- at least in Cold War era stereotypes. And smoke is nothing without mirrors, these days... ��
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Pat when the democrats support for racist groups like Black Lives Matter and give a free pass to domestic terrorists like Antifa?

When the peddle nonsense conspiracy theories about Russia?

When they seem to care more about illegal immigrants than their own people?

When they want to abolish ICE who are securing your border?

When you shut down free debate with accusations of micro-aggregations, a patriarchy, Racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamaphobia and the rest is it any surprise that this is happening....and it is happening.

These Liberals are going through what I went through, the giving up being offended was so liberating, realising progressives just want to divide us.

I welcome my fellow Liberals enlightenment.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
            Pat when the democrats support for racist groups like Black Lives Matter and give a free pass to domestic terrorists like Antifa?

When you shut down free debate with accusations of micro-aggregations, a patriarchy, Racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamaphobia and the rest is it any surprise that this is happening....and it is happening.

These Liberals are going through what I went through, the giving up being offended was so liberating, realising progressives just want to divide us.

Dave, you might want to follow a guy called Mark Kern on Twitter. He is an Asian-American(?) gaming developer and one of the latest to post on the walkaway movement. The vitriol directed at him right now by the party of love is amazing.

Comment

Jason I found Mark, yeah seems to be the case that anyone walking is a Nazi. But they are being taken aback by the love they get when they switch....it must have been cold standing at the left-pole. I sent the lad some support.

#secondcivilwarletters is brilliant!

Dearest Margaret,

You may have by chance seen on your twitter feed the predicament of the 8th regiment. Our boys fought bravely, but in vain, to liberate the Ruth's Chris steakhouse from the red caps.

My darling,

Georgiana is dead; nobody gave xer a trigger warning before discussing biological sexual differences. Now, I must wield glitter in glorious battle. If I fall, spread my ashes in a Starbucks bathroom so my fight may continue beyond death.

My dear,

Yesterday, we took the Starbucks and burned it. Now we find we have no air conditioning or wifi, and I write this to you on the last piece of toilet paper. I shall write to you no more. Remember me as I was: a gender nonbinary biped!

Dearest Clara,

We came upon the 37th Politically Incorrect Regiment yesterday. It was a sad sight.

Their “No Safe Spaces” banner was on the ground.

They had all been reduced to inconsolable sobbing over a harmless joke re: white people can’t dance.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post

When will you realize Black Lives Matter just want to be treated like human beings and Americans with civil rights? How is that a racist group?

Antifa is a group of violent hoodlums, just like the KKK.

When is a decent immigration policy going to be made clear and established by the government? Families of refugees from poverty and war are hardly the same as drug-running Mexican and Columbian thugs. This administration is supposed to deport the latter, not the former, but it hasn't worked out that way.

ICE should not be dismantled, but it would be great if they were given clear and consistent instructions and training in simple human courtesy.

Diversity means treating everyone as a human, even if they are not exactly like you. I suggest you read a book called "Waking Up White and Finding Myself in the Story of Race" in order to realize that the white experience isn't that of all people. Do you, as a white male, get beaten and arrested for a simple traffic infraction? Yeah, thought not....
                ---------------
                ---------------

Comment

Here we go again, identity politics...it's over Pat they are moving off the plantation, sod being Black, Hispanic, Gay, Trans any of that guff....they just want to be Human Beings all in the race together.

I think they like the prospect of just being Americans.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    When will you realize Black Lives Matter just want to be treated like human beings and Americans with civil rights? How is that a racist group?

Antifa is a group of violent hoodlums, just like the KKK.

When is a decent immigration policy going to be made clear and established by the government? Families of refugees from poverty and war are hardly the same as drug-running Mexican and Columbian thugs. This administration is supposed to deport the latter, not the former, but it hasn't worked out that way.

ICE should not be dismantled, but it would be great if they were given clear and consistent instructions and training in simple human courtesy.

Diversity means treating everyone as a human, even if they are not exactly like you. I suggest you read a book called "Waking Up White and Finding Myself in the Story of Race" in order to realize that the white experience isn't that of all people. Do you, as a white male, get beaten and arrested for a simple traffic infraction? Yeah, thought not....
                    Well said, Pat.

Some people seem to want to go back to the dark ages but rename them the light skinned ages.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Lol, Caz, good one!
                      ---------------
                      ---------------

Comment

Working...
                      X