• He should have listened to Houdini.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Houdini do what you do to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        By going to Liverpool Caz aren’t you at risk of being accused of attending a secret meeting of diary conspirators?
        Maybe, but if she visits Rainhill she might find an English group of Deemingians (the rest are in Melbourne).

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
          Houdini do what you do to me...
          Had it been Cole Porter saying this, it might have come out like this:

"Houdini did something to me, something completing surprising.
          Houdini did something to me, something completing hypnotizing!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
            Maybe, but if she visits Rainhill she might find an English group of Deemingians (the rest are in Melbourne).

Jeff
            I a bit of a Deeminganite, doubt he was Jack though.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• The Amityville Horror.
              “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                The Amityville Horror.
                Not a hoax.

That house is evil. Everyone forgets an entire family was killed before.
                I’d bull doze it .
                Last edited by Abby Normal; 03-09-2018, 09:55 PM.
                "Is all that we see or seem
                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                  Not a hoax.

I’d bull doze it .
                  True or not, that remains one of the most disturbing books I have ever read.
                  - Ginger

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    Not a hoax.

I’d bull doze it .
                    Yeah, it's a hoax.

Defeo was a sociopath, not a vessel for demons.
                    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                      True or not, that remains one of the most disturbing books I have ever read.
                      I read it one sitting when I was in junior high. Couldn’t put it down.

I also think the movie is one of the scariest horror movies I’ve ever seen.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                        Yeah, it's a hoax.

Defeo was a sociopath, not a vessel for demons.
                        Well I guess it’s how you define hoax and the extent to how much of it was made up lies or embellishments or true. One things for sure is an entire family was slaughtered in it.

It just looks evil as hell also.

You can call it evil, or bad vibes or whatever, but some places, houses etc. have it.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• The Amazing Randi tells the story of how he was asked to participate in a show about psychics. The crew drove to the Amityville Horror House and started setting up their camera equipment on the front lawn. Randi and the psychic got out of the car and the psychic said something like oh I can feel the evil coming from the house all the way out here. A guy on the porch of the house next door asked what are you doing? They told him they were doing a show on the House and psychics. He said the House is down the street in the next block. So much for psychics.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                            The Amazing Randi tells the story of how he was asked to participate in a show about psychics. The crew drove to the Amityville Horror House and started setting up their camera equipment on the front lawn. Randi and the psychic got out of the car and the psychic said something like oh I can feel the evil coming from the house all the way out here. A guy on the porch of the house next door asked what are you doing? They told him they were doing a show on the House and psychics. He said the House is down the street in the next block. So much for psychics.

c.d.
                            Lol. The amount of the reality tv nonsense stuff like this on TV nowadays is ridiculous.
                            You have all these Blair witch project type ones now. I was flipping through last night and there was one called mountain monsters or something and they try to pass it off as real, scientific, research etc. it’s such bs.

And unfortunately they’re aired on what used to be legit docu channels like history channel. They’ve clogged up all the stations with this crap that it’s hard to find legit docus any more.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                              The Amazing Randi tells the story of how he was asked to participate in a show about psychics. The crew drove to the Amityville Horror House and started setting up their camera equipment on the front lawn. Randi and the psychic got out of the car and the psychic said something like oh I can feel the evil coming from the house all the way out here. A guy on the porch of the house next door asked what are you doing? They told him they were doing a show on the House and psychics. He said the House is down the street in the next block. So much for psychics.

c.d.
                              Randi told me this story in person many years ago, went on to say how the " Psychic" tried covering their tracks saying things like the spirits came out when they felt them getting close.. total BS.. what's even worse is that they are STILL trying to make money off it...

I have had so many encounters with "Psychics" over the years it's a joke.. not once were any of them even slightly convincing.... and I am not talking about "fair ground" folks....these were the "cream of the crop" of the paranormal world...(I used to work for SICOP...not as an investigator or anything, but was around it all).. And it's hilarious, every "believer" I know say.... oh that is because you only see the bad ones.... I know a real one....and when I would see them.. and explain how they were also frauds...those people pull the old "you just don't have faith" card....well...no I don't believe in fakes and con artist and I am damn proud of it!!!!! That being said... I would LOVE to find one who was for real.... unlike most "debunkers" I would love for it to be true... but as someone who has seen far more than most people ever will... the odds don't looks so good

Steadmund Brand
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                                Randi told me this story in person many years ago, went on to say how the " Psychic" tried covering their tracks saying things like the spirits came out when they felt them getting close.. total BS.. what's even worse is that they are STILL trying to make money off it...

I have had so many encounters with "Psychics" over the years it's a joke.. not once were any of them even slightly convincing.... and I am not talking about "fair ground" folks....these were the "cream of the crop" of the paranormal world...(I used to work for SICOP...not as an investigator or anything, but was around it all).. And it's hilarious, every "believer" I know say.... oh that is because you only see the bad ones.... I know a real one....and when I would see them.. and explain how they were also frauds...those people pull the old "you just don't have faith" card....well...no I don't believe in fakes and con artist and I am damn proud of it!!!!! That being said... I would LOVE to find one who was for real.... unlike most "debunkers" I would love for it to be true... but as someone who has seen far more than most people ever will... the odds don't looks so good

Steadmund Brand
                                I think he needs to change his name to the Unamazing Randi

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                                X