• Show
Clear All

Are you related to Pierre?
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
      Are you related to Pierre?
      No.

So anyway, Venus relates to passions. I believe passion is a construct inflicted upon us by the planet Venus. It influenced the evolution of the brain creating love. What is love but a series of chemicals in our brain. A spell to Venus using a serial killer makes sense. For serial killers are driven by perverted passions beyond their control.
      The fact that the right ear is dedicated Saturn and the left to Jupiter is apt. Representing the devil on the right of us and an angel on the left whispering to us.

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
        Have you ever heard the sound Saturn makes? I believe it was NASA's Cassini probe that recorded it. Very eerie.
        I find it beautiful rather than eerie, but then I love the music of Karlheinz Stockhausen, who I'm sure would have loved that recording. Thanks for posting it!
        [David Icke] believes this sound is the sound of the Matrix.
        Nah, it's radio waves produced by particles interacting with Saturn's magnetic field, or some-such effect. The signal probably doesn't travel very far, either, in cosmic terms, or we'd have been able to make that recording from Earth.
        The same Matrix, apparently, that is preventing anyone from believing my venus theory. See? It works? that's proof.
        I hope you were being tongue-in-cheek there.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
          I find it beautiful rather than eerie, but then I love the music of Karlheinz Stockhausen, who I'm sure would have loved that recording. Thanks for posting it!Nah, it's radio waves produced by particles interacting with Saturn's magnetic field, or some-such effect. The signal probably doesn't travel very far, either, in cosmic terms, or we'd have been able to make that recording from Earth.I hope you were being tongue-in-cheek there.
          I don't know if I'm joking. It's a great place to be.

Yes. Sound does not travel in space because it requires a medium. Icke mentions entanglement. He's not too savvy about science. It is a fact that the ring of Saturn extends much further than previously thought. There is another ring millions of miles out that Icke says is a sign of the signal coming out of Saturn.

I never truly believe any of this. Like I said. I just find it interesting and I think people need to know this stuff...just in case. I would rather err on the side of caution and look a fool.

You are a fan of Stockhausen? I have a joke on the theme of Stockholm syndrome. When you buy a record and force yourself to like it by constantly listening to it...that's Stockhausen Syndrome.

Comment

Icke mentions entanglement. He's not too savvy about science.

Icke hears entanglement and thinks reptilian aliens are trying to herd everyone into prison cages for food using FEMA.

FEMA couldn't even help during Hurricane Katrina let alone put the American population into prison camps.

Alex Jones shut up about FEMA after that.

Bell's inequality experiments are all entanglement are about. Non-locality of subatomic particles.
            Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post

Icke hears entanglement and thinks reptilian aliens are trying to herd everyone into prison cages for food using FEMA.

FEMA couldn't even help during Hurricane Katrina let alone put the American population into prison camps.

Bell's inequality experiments are all entanglement are about. Non-locality of subatomic particles.
              I always wondered when someone at FEMA submitted a request for guillotines (to cut off the heads of Christians in the FEMA camps) what they put down under purpose of request.

And, knowing the government, I bet they overpaid for the guillotines too.

c.d.

Comment

You are a fan of Stockhausen? I have a joke on the theme of Stockholm syndrome. When you buy a record and force yourself to like it by constantly listening to it...that's Stockhausen Syndrome.
                Nice one. The only Stockhausen joke I know - well, anecdote really - is when the conductor, Sir Thomas Beecham, was asked if he'd heard any Stockhausen. "No, but I believe I may once have trodden in some", came the reply.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                  I always wondered when someone at FEMA submitted a request for guillotines (to cut off the heads of Christians in the FEMA camps) what they put down under purpose of request.

And, knowing the government, I bet they overpaid for the guillotines too.

c.d.
                  Black Budget. $100,000 toilet seats.

What are they? Made of gold?

Well in Trump's case turns out it is probably not a cover story but an actual toilet cover.
                  Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

CIRCUMSTANTIAL

My numbers are real. And could only apply to venus and the ripper, as so with the body parts etc. If you think you can prove me wrong then do so. You know you are wrong.

>>No, I don’t know millions of people but find me someone with a proven knowledge of the case that agrees with your patterns and numbers.

I think we were talking about Druitt. I don't think anyone agrees with me. Because people get so jealous you see. They have been studying Jack for decades and did not stop to think if the body parts taken meant anything.

It was kind of obvious.

But only I saw it. Not them. Envy.
                    Nope......sense.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Here is something about Golden Dawn magic belief.

T H E
                      C O M P L E T E
                      G O L D E N D A W N
                      S Y S T E M O F M A G I C
                      B Y
                      I S R A E L R E G A R D I E

The following is the true attribution of the seven apertures of the head:
                      The right ear is Saturn.
                      The left ear is Jupiter.
                      The right eye is the Sun.
                      The left eye is the Moon.
                      The mouth is Mercury.
                      The right nostril is Mars.
                      The left nostril is Venus.
                      These latter represent here the sonoriferous sense.The right and left eye the luminous sense, as
                      the Sun and Moon are the luminaries of the Macrocosm. The right and left nostrils through which the
                      breath passes, giving strength to the physical body, are under Mars and Venus. The mouth is under
                      Mercury, the messenger and the Speaker.

Eddowes' face was mangled. Practically every feature wounded. All the items on the above list. Strange.

The only parts missing were the nose and the right ear. The right ear is connected to Saturn. This is significant...to anyone who reads David Icke. He believes the planet Saturn beams a certain kind of energy to earth keeping it mentally suppressed. I believe the planet Venus is doing the same.

The only facial part not missing or wounded was the left ear. Connected to Jupiter. Lord of the Gods. Demonstrating? don't know. Doesn't look like I'll get much help here.
                      Unadulterated waffle
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Doesn't matter what you say. All the numbers match only one thing. Venus.

Find me another commonality between 8 5 22 40 kidneys heart bladder wombs.
                        And you can add brass rings and Catherine Eddowes' nose to the list. Brass rings were taken from Chapman. Brass contains copper, which is sacred to Venus.

Nose? The killer cut off the tip of Eddowes' nose. I recently read a book that details the magical beliefs of my suspect The Golden Dawn. To them the left nostril is sacred to Venus. Only they would want a nose.

Yes. It could all be coincidence. I know that. But it's one big set of coincidences. Suspiciously like a meaningful pattern. And you saying it is just coincidence does not debunk it.

Tie in the fact that the distances between each death are so similar and we have something that needs paying attention to. Not blindly ignoring.

And you didn't tell me the links between Jesus and Venus. Demonstrating that you are ignorant of this subject and hence have no say.
                        The irrelevant should be ignored as a waste of time.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

. Originally Posted by albie View Post
                          This is significant...to anyone who reads David Icke. He believes the planet Saturn beams a certain kind of energy to earth keeping it mentally suppressed
                          Anyone who reads David Icke is in need of a straight jacket and a very softly furnished room
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Have you ever heard the sound Saturn makes? I believe it was NASA's Cassini probe that recorded it. Very eerie.

Hey Everyone, You can find our 4K UHD content and more great space and science shows on: https://www.magellantv.com/genres/spaceThe Cassini spacecraft has be...

He believes this sound is the sound of the Matrix. The same Matrix, apparently, that is preventing anyone from believing my venus theory. See? It works? that's proof.
                            Saturn makes that noise in the same way that the planet earth makes the high pitched noise heard when trying to tune a SW radio between stations.
                            It’s not an actual audible noise being made by the planet.
                            Plus it’s slowed down considerably from the original which can’t be heard by the human ear as the frequency is too high, rather like pitching a 45rpm record down to 33rpm, except it’s pitched down to a much greater degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post

Well some say that FEMA were deliberately standing down to increase the suffering. And I don't think Alex Jones ever shuts up does he?

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                                Anyone who reads David Icke is in need of a straight jacket and a very softly furnished room
                                And now he's reduced to insults again. You may think conspiracy theories are tosh but I gave you three examples of them being proven true...and you'd never heard of them! Seems these conspiracy nuts are more in the know than you.

Your only real response is that my findings are coincidence. Which you cannot debunk.

You say maybe someone could link all my venus stuff to something else. You know that's not true. But you said it anyway. Ask yourself why.

All we have is circumstantial evidence. Fact. That's all you have it's all that I have.

My theory deserves to be along the ranks of Druitt and Kosminski and Dr Watson's drunk brother(that one's for real ripper fans).

Comment

Working...
                                X