Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "1888" - New JTR Graphic Novel

Hello!

Just a reminder about the Victorian horror graphic novel "1888." We are down to the last 16 days of the pledge drive, and we are looking for people interested in backing a new Jack the Ripper graphic novel.

You can watch a video presentation about the book, and how pledging works. We have rewards for our backers ranging from .pdf copies of the book to, art prints, printed books, original art from the book, and the chance to have your name or even likeness used in the book.

"1888" has also been endorsed by Mike Perkins (Marvel Comics' Captain America, Stephen King's The Stand), and Steve Niles (creator of 30 Days of Night).

See the video and pledge HERE

This is a work of fiction, and no wise is a serious academic study of the Whitechapel Murders. It is for entertainment only.

Below are the first two pages from the book. Pencils & inks by John Amor, and colors by Homeros Gilani. Thanks for taking a look!

Below is a new article that came out this past Sunday in New Delhi, India about "1888" the graphic novel.

Yesterday, DIESELPUNKS.ORG also posted an interview with me about my music and the book. You can read that HERE.

Next week, Ripperologists will have something in their publication as well.

There are only 9 days left in which to pledge. Even $10 helps us greatly, and you will receive a .PDF copy of the full 170-page book when it is complete.

You can watch the video presentation, look at our reward system, and pledge HERE.

Comment

I'll see if I can donate towards the end of next week, if possible. Dying to read this.
      Scarlett (2010) (Completed)

Witness a modernized retelling of London's most gruesome mutilation, the murder of Mary Jane Kelly at the hands of the notorious serial killer, Jack the Ripper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw59rvBDUGs - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7trM64vWkLQ - Part 2

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTaleProductions View Post
        I'll see if I can donate towards the end of next week, if possible. Dying to read this.
        Any and all pledges will be greatly appreciated.

Although the story is isn't stringent upon all of the facts of the Ripper killings, I think anyone interested in Victorian horror will find the story highly entertaining.

Comment

75% Raised!!!

"1888" UPDATE:

We are officially 75% of the way there this morning!

RatPack Comic Podcast will be out tomorrow on iTunes. You can hear an interview with Mike Perkins (Marvel's Captain America, and Stephen King's The Stand) talking about 1888.

You can pledge, and get in on the journey HERE.

Comment

"1888" Update:

****ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT****

Become part of "1888" the Victorian horror graphic novel, featuring a new terrifying vision of Jack the Ripper. Get original art, art prints, a signed copy of the book...

You can pledge, and get in on the journey HERE.

Your account will NOT be charged until May 24th.

Comment

Goooaalll!!!!

We have made our GOAL, but we are still taking pledges. Remember, this is an excellent opportunity to see how comic book creators work. As a backer, you will get to see monthly video updates that take you behind the scenes into the production of the book, and gain insight into the art of creating a comic book.

Click on the graphic above to pledge and become part of "1888."

Comment

Working...
              X