Bowyer´s inquest testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Pierre;368544][Hi Steve,

I know that you will do anything to claim that the bed was not moved by the killer to barricade the door to the yard, notwithstanding that 1) the coroner asked Prater if she had heard any beds or tables being pulled around, 2) that the police could not open the door and 3) that Dew stated in his Memoirs that the bed was drawn across the room.

1. We do not know why that question was asked, it does not prove your point

2.The police did not attempt to open the door for several hours, they then did open it.

3. Dew, firstly made several mistakes in his memoirs,
    he did not say it was drawn across the room, he said:
    "which was drawn obliquely across the small room"
    this very different as you well know.
    Finally his memoirs were published many decades later and memory is a funny thing as we all know.

I will not do anything to claim the bed was not moved, if the evidence supported such I would also.
    However I am not making a claim, I am maintaining the status quo, it is YOU who are claiming the bed was moved
    we will not agree on this that is obvious.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Elamarna View Post

"In your undisclosed sources, is there anything to back up your claims about barricading the door and leaving via the partition.

you should be able to answer that one Pierre in one word"

Pierre:

"Hi Steve,

I know that you will do anything to claim that the bed was not moved by the killer to barricade the door to the yard, notwithstanding that 1) the coroner asked Prater if she had heard any beds or tables being pulled around, 2) that the police could not open the door and 3) that Dew stated in his Memoirs that the bed was drawn across the room."

Regards, Pierre"

I note you don't answer the question i asked.
      However you ask the same ones you have asked before, which I have answered before.
      Do you do this because you think my view will change? or do you do it to avoid answering the question?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        Originally Posted by Elamarna View Post

"In your undisclosed sources, is there anything to back up your claims about barricading the door and leaving via the partition.

you should be able to answer that one Pierre in one word"

Pierre:

"Hi Steve,

I know that you will do anything to claim that the bed was not moved by the killer to barricade the door to the yard, notwithstanding that 1) the coroner asked Prater if she had heard any beds or tables being pulled around, 2) that the police could not open the door and 3) that Dew stated in his Memoirs that the bed was drawn across the room."

Regards, Pierre"

I note you don't answer the question i asked.
        However you ask the same ones you have asked before, which I have answered before.
        Do you do this because you think my view will change? or do you do it to avoid answering the question?
        Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for asking me this question. You are helping me to get forward with my research.

YES, there is.

Kind regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for asking me this question. You are helping me to get forward in my research.

YES, there is.

Kind regards, Pierre
          Shame on you, if it was the evidence there, you would not need me to help you find it. you are so transparent, it is not even a challenge anymore.

I notice that you never took me up on the point that I told you some weeks back, way before xmas 23/12/2016, that I believe i know who you are going to name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
            Shame on you, if it was the evidence there, you would not need me to help you find it. you are so transparent, it is not even a challenge anymore.

I notice that you never took me up on the point that I told you some weeks back, way before xmas 23/12/2016, that I believe i know who you are going to name.
            Steve,

I did not need your help to find it, I already had it and had made an interpretation of it. But I had not explicitly understood the full meaning of the source. Your question made me ask a question to the source explicitly and it was a very good help. So thanks again.

Steve - I do get email from people giving me all sorts of suggestions for who my so called "suspect" would be. And they are wrong. But perhaps you have better suggestions.

Kind regards, Pierre

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pierre;368566]Steve,

"I did not need your help to find it, I already had it and had made an interpretation of it. But I had not explicitly understood the full meaning of the source. Your question made me ask a question to the source explicitly and it was a very good help. So thanks again. "

No need for thanks, if you have the info, how would my question of :

"In your undisclosed sources, is there anything to back up your claims about barricading the door and leaving via the partition."

allow you to fully understand the source better than before.
              Either the data source says the door was barricaded or it does not?
              Unless its not in plain Enlish of course!

"Steve - I do get email from people giving me all sorts of suggestions for who my so called "suspect" would be. And they are wrong. But perhaps you have better suggestions."

Sorry Pierre, I wasn't clear, I didn't email, in a post on 23/12, Said believe I know who it is. Considering the sparing I just thought you might have checked with me, no problem.

I have circulated my belief to some other people, not necessarily on the forum, but people I trust,to be held secret until you name.
              if I am wrong, so be it.

However I will follow your course and not name someone, particularity when I have no evidence whatsoever to believe it yet.

If I'm right I will have the personal satisfaction of know it, and of the flaws I can see in the theory. Of course if what you have is convincing those flaws may fall away.

On a separate note, I see we both posted in Jacks song thread, my choice is obvious, especially the version with gas light.

What was the reason for yours?

regards

Comment

• [QUOTE=Elamarna;368571]
                Originally posted by Pierre View Post

On a separate note, I see we both posted in Jacks song thread, my choice is obvious, especially the version with gas light.

What was the reason for yours?

regards
                Hi Steve,

This is not his favourite song. Listen to the song and you may understand the killer.

Regards, Pierre
                Last edited by Pierre; 01-18-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pierre;368682]
                  Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Hi Steve,

This is not his favourite song. Listen to the song and you may understand the killer.

Regards, Pierre
                  one could ask why you posted it in that thread, but thank you for your help.
                  just confirms

Comment

Working...
                  X