Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Main
   

Introduction
Victims
Suspects
Witnesses
Ripper Letters
Police Officials
Official Documents
Press Reports
Victorian London
Message Boards
Ripper Media
Authors
Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
Photo Archive
Ripper Wiki
Casebook Examiner
Ripper Podcast
About the Casebook

Most Recent Posts:
Research Related: Henry Kelly - by Paddy 30 minutes ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Simon Wood 1 hour and 9 minutes ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Abby Normal 2 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by Abby Normal 2 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by caz 2 hours ago.
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - by caz 3 hours ago.

Most Popular Threads:
Hutchinson, George: Any updates, or opinions on this witness. - (61 posts)
General Discussion: Masonic and the number 39. - (8 posts)
Mary Jane Kelly: If Mrs. Maxwell Didn't See Mary Who Did She See? - (5 posts)
Casebook Announcements: Katherine Bradshaw Amin (1980-2018) - (2 posts)
A6 Murders: A6 Rebooted - (2 posts)
Motive, Method and Madness: JtR was Law Enforcement Hypothesis - (1 posts)

Wiki Updates:
Robert Sagar
Edit: Chris
May 9, 2015, 12:32 am
Online newspaper archives
Edit: Chris
Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am
Joseph Lawende
Edit: Chris
Mar 9, 2014, 10:12 am
Miscellaneous research resources
Edit: Chris
Feb 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Charles Cross
Edit: John Bennett
Sep 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Most Recent Blogs:
Mike Covell: A DECADE IN THE MAKING.
February 19, 2016, 11:12 am.
Chris George: RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10, 2016
February 10, 2016, 2:55 pm.
Mike Covell: Hull Prison Visit
October 10, 2015, 8:04 am.
Mike Covell: NEW ADVENTURES IN RESEARCH
August 9, 2015, 3:10 am.
Mike Covell: UPDDATES FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS
November 14, 2014, 10:02 am.
Mike Covell: Mike’s Book Releases
March 17, 2014, 3:18 am.

Go Back   Casebook Forums > Social Chat > Pub Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Wickerman Wickerman is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_c View Post
Have you considered that there may indeed have been half a dozen reasons as to why Comey was fired?
I dare say there are half a dozen reason's why Trump wanted Comey out because he was getting too close.
__________________
Regards, Jon S.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Abby Normal Abby Normal is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerman View Post
I dare say there are half a dozen reason's why Trump wanted Comey out because he was getting too close.
Close to what? So far there nothing to get close to. The only reason why this is going on is because dumb ass Flynn lied to the administration about what he talked to the Russian ambassador about. He didn't need to because he didn't do anything wrong by talking to him or what they spoke about. He should have known that.

The main problem as of now is who the hell leaked it all to the press? That's what our intel needs to find out now.

Comedy was fired because he was incompetent and got way too political and way to public about everything.
__________________
"Is all that we see or seem
but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe


"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Svensson Svensson is offline
Cadet
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3
Default

Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here. This investigation has been going on since last summer, which is many months before Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador. Further to this, European intelligence services (word here is that it was the Dutch and the English) have informed them FBI as early as 2015 of Trump's inappropriate contacts with Russian intelligence. This has been confirmed by Clapper just a couple of days ago. So it has been agreed by 17 US intelligence services that a foreign power have interfered with a free election in order to promote ONE candidate over another and Trump is not prepared to move a finger about this. Just yesterday, Lavrov stated that this issue had not come up during his (Russian Press only) event at the white house.

Actually, Let me repeat this one more time: There was a meeting as the white house yesterday, where US press were excluded from, but Russian Press was allowed. To allow this, Trump is either incredibly stupid, or he is doing as he is told. anyone has any other explanation?
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Abby Normal Abby Normal is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svensson View Post
Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here. This investigation has been going on since last summer, which is many months before Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador. Further to this, European intelligence services (word here is that it was the Dutch and the English) have informed them FBI as early as 2015 of Trump's inappropriate contacts with Russian intelligence. This has been confirmed by Clapper just a couple of days ago. So it has been agreed by 17 US intelligence services that a foreign power have interfered with a free election in order to promote ONE candidate over another and Trump is not prepared to move a finger about this. Just yesterday, Lavrov stated that this issue had not come up during his (Russian Press only) event at the white house.

Actually, Let me repeat this one more time: There was a meeting as the white house yesterday, where US press were excluded from, but Russian Press was allowed. To allow this, Trump is either incredibly stupid, or he is doing as he is told. anyone has any other explanation?
If your going to get personal at least get my name right. And I'm not responding to posts that have insults anymore.
__________________
"Is all that we see or seem
but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe


"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Wickerman Wickerman is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
Close to what? So far there nothing to get close to. The only reason why this is going on is because dumb ass Flynn lied to the administration about what he talked to the Russian ambassador about. He didn't need to because he didn't do anything wrong by talking to him or what they spoke about. He should have known that.

The main problem as of now is who the hell leaked it all to the press? That's what our intel needs to find out now.

Comedy was fired because he was incompetent and got way too political and way to public about everything.
When Trump decided to fire Comey he knew that the media would say he did it because Comey was getting too close to uncovering Trump's links to Putin.
So, he decides to include another bunch of lies about how he pleaded with Comey to tell him if he was being investigated, then he will say Comey told him he wasn't, therefore removing any reason for his firing, other than some Trumped up (yes, pun intended) charge of incompetence.

Back in the days he was a candidate he was caught on camera in front of his supports claiming, "oh, how I love the uneducated!"

Of course he does, he can sell them any gobbledigook (ie; alternate facts), and they will suck it up.
__________________
Regards, Jon S.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Svensson Svensson is offline
Cadet
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
If your going to get personal at least get my name right. And I'm not responding to posts that have insults anymore.
All I've said was "Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here."
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-13-2017, 08:37 PM
Abby Normal Abby Normal is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svensson View Post
All I've said was "Abbey, you really need to open your eyes here."
You just did it again
__________________
"Is all that we see or seem
but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe


"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-14-2017, 08:24 AM
Wickerman Wickerman is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post

The main problem as of now is who the hell leaked it all to the press? That's what our intel needs to find out now.

Careful, you're sounding just like Trump now Abby.

The best way to deal with this leaks business, is for Trump to stop lying.
Right from day one, straight out the gate when Trump told Spicer to announce that the inauguration crowd was the largest ever, Trump has sought to mislead the people by lying about everything they do, and why.

If we didn't have these leaks, we wouldn't know what is really going on behind the scene's. Trump can disable this unknown internal source by quitting lying, and quit telling his Rogues Gallery to lie for him.
__________________
Regards, Jon S.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Abby Normal Abby Normal is offline
Commisioner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerman View Post

Careful, you're sounding just like Trump now Abby.

The best way to deal with this leaks business, is for Trump to stop lying.
Right from day one, straight out the gate when Trump told Spicer to announce that the inauguration crowd was the largest ever, Trump has sought to mislead the people by lying about everything they do, and why.

If we didn't have these leaks, we wouldn't know what is really going on behind the scene's. Trump can disable this unknown internal source by quitting lying, and quit telling his Rogues Gallery to lie for him.
The leaks, unmasking names, politicalization of the intel/JD have absolutely nothing to do with any of trumps so called lying.
__________________
"Is all that we see or seem
but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe


"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Svensson Svensson is offline
Cadet
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3
Default

Too many scandals to mention them all in the last three days but here are the highlights:

- Russians are now privy to intelligence (implicitly confirmed by McMaster) that European allies are passing on to the US. Courtesy of the man-chikd himself.

- He has asked Comey to shut down the Flynn investigation.

I think the fat lady is already gargling... I might actually watch Hannity tonight. Could be hilarious.
Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.