Facebook Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Problems?

Is anybody else having Facebook problems? It won't load properly for me. Australia

Not today.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

The only problem with Facebook is Facebook.

Comment

It's still not working for me. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
          The only problem with Facebook is Facebook.
          It has SOME good points, but has been taken over by idiots that think I care about every aspect of their life.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
            It's still not working for me. Any ideas why this might be happening?
            What's it doing, or not doing.?
            G U T

Comment

I have not been on it for three years. At that time I was on it far too much, and I found that I got pulled into too many "fan groups" and wasted too much times on those games of their's (like the artificial farm games). Then somebody tried to break into my account there, and although I was not at fault I was treated like it was my fault. To get back on I have to produce proof of who I am (my birth certificate). Under the circumstances I have never bothered with it since then, and I actually am happier that I haven't.

Comment

Working...
              X