Sir Norman Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Norman Wisdom

The late and great British comedian Sir Norman Wisdom died yesterday, aged 95, in a nursing home on the Isle of Man.

Norman Wisdom was regarded by many as one of, if not the funniest comedians Britain has ever produced. Charle Chaplain admired his work tremendously.

I am sad to here of this man's passing, as he entertained me as a child, young adult and adult. A very very funy man.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"I was walking down the street the other day....."

R.I.P. Norman

Phil
    Last edited by Phil Carter; 10-05-2010, 07:25 PM.
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

I loved that man!

Here's my tribute to him - it never fails to bring tears to my ears:

RIP Norman - and thank you.

Comment

RIP Norman.

Yes, Norman was wonderful.I loved him too Julie and Phil.Andy bought me some Norman Wisdom DVD"s for Christmas 2008 and we will both be watching them soon.

Comment

Hello Norma, Julie,

I could watch his films all day. Perfect for cold rainy days when a cup of hot broth is clasped between the hands. Superb comic actor, superb singer, superb clown, superb entertainer. What more is there?
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

I'm genuinely very sad about Norman's death.. a truly great guy and he made me laugh so much it was untrue... RIP Norman.

Comment

We will never see his chaos again.

Yours

Mr Grimsdale

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post

Yours

Mr Grimsdale
              Thank Gawd !
              (Just my personal opinion! Hubby adored him- but there again he adored Mr Pastry!)

Just NEVER mention Coco aaaaaagh
              'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

I shall pour fruit, custard and cream over myself and sing "Don't laugh at me 'cause I'm a fool."

Comment

I shall pour fruit, custard and cream over myself and sing "Don't laugh at me 'cause I'm a fool."
                  Oooooooh photos!!!!
                  Gooseberry?
                  'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Do you think Norman and Tony Curtis are up there right now rehearsing for a re-make of Some Like it Hot?

Comment

Yours

Mr Grimsdale
                      Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                      Thank Gawd !
                      (Just my personal opinion! Hubby adored him- but there again he adored Mr Pastry!)
                      Hi Suzi,

My personal opinion too. Mr Pastry only tickled my funny bone slightly less than Norman I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                      Do you think Norman and Tony Curtis are up there right now rehearsing for a re-make of Some Like it Hot?
                      Oh please no! Wash your mouth out Limehouse. It would be bad enough letting anyone bugger about with this cinematic triumph, but Norman, in his celestial wisdom, tinkering with perfection? No thanks. I'm booking my ticket to the other place just in case.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                        Hi Suzi,

My personal opinion too. Mr Pastry only tickled my funny bone slightly less than Norman I'm afraid.

Oh please no! Wash your mouth out Limehouse. It would be bad enough letting anyone bugger about with this cinematic triumph, but Norman, in his celestial wisdom, tinkering with perfection? No thanks. I'm booking my ticket to the other place just in case.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        Well assuming Jack Lemmon didn't go to the 'hot place' he and Curtis could have a reunion!

Norman can find members of the Carry On crew and make Carry on Laughing at Me 'Cos I'm a Fool!

OK?

Julie

Comment

Working...
                        X