Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl

I wounder, is there any NFL fnas on here besides me? I am speaking of coarse of American football.

Today, a couple of good games going on right now. Pittsburg and Tennessee(go Titans!) are playing. So far 7- nothing Steelers.

Also, a personaly favorite of mine, the Philidelphia eagles.

They play Detroit today hopefully for the win(if not I will cry, litterly).

Anyway, looks to be a good 2010 season.

Edit: Just saying Philie just inetercepted the ball on the 10th yard line. The Lions realy do suck heh heh.
    Last edited by corey123; 09-19-2010, 08:02 PM.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

I go for whoever Mike Shanahan coaches. So I used to be a Broncos fan but now I guess I like the Redskins
    Jordan

Comment

Well the redskins have Donovin Mcnabb this year, which he was drafted from the Eagles, and replaced by Micheal Vick, so I think Washington might have a good year. The season also looks bright for Philidelphia as well. So far 1-1, hopefully they keep the win tally higher than the losses.
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hey Corey,
        I seriously cannot watch Michael Vick. The things he did just makes me want to vomit
        Jordan

Comment

Hello Jordan,

I like to put the past aside(considering my team is the Eagles) and actually welcome Vick with open arms. I believe the New Orleans Saints and the 49r's are playing today, and I am gonna pick the Saints, for very obvious reason Hechmmmm Superbowl Hmmmm

Putting that aside I am curious to see how Mcnabb does with Washington.
          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Also, I would like to add that I am more than pleased with the humiliating defeate against the Bears yesterday. So Dallas, 0-2 . Pitiful.

Please excuse my intense disgust for the Cowboys.Par to that, a friend and I were discussing the coming season and we were arguing about our all too familiar differences(he liking the Cowboys and me with the Eagles) and he said " so how many superbowls have Phily won?" of coarse I countered it with "so when was the last superbowl won by Dallas? Oh yea 1998" To my extreame pleasure
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hey Corey,
              I guess its just something I can't do with a person like Vick. I mean those acts are really depraved, in the same ballpark as Jack the Ripper. To torture defenseless animals like that all for lust is so disgusting. Something is seriously wrong with that guy. But as far as the Redskins, I like their improvement so far even though they lost to the Texans yesterday. I hope the Broncos will come to regret letting him go
              Jordan

Comment

Hello Jordan,

McNabb? He was drafted from the Eagles.

However, remember I don't watch Vick as a person but more as what he is, a CB. And what a CB he is. I believe a good addition to the team.

However, I agree with you. He did do an awful thing. Interesting court case too if I might be so bold to add.
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hey Corey,
                  I meant the Broncos letting Shanahan go did not mean to confuse you there. And I thought Vick was a Quarterback not a Cornerback I guess you meant to type QB. But either way I can't distinguish the two things its like O.J. to me. But I like Coach Shanahan with the Redskins so far and their new defense. They did lose badly yesterday but they are so different than with Jim Zorn. That was unwatchable
                  Jordan
                  Last edited by ChainzCooper; 09-21-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Hello Jordan,

Yes QB my apologies. Im tired and... well no good excuse for that one lol.

Anyhow I agree.

Yes I am too interested to see how the Redskins might do this year.

Also, another note o the Eagles, the defense looks good so far!
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hey Corey,
                      I guess I may be hopping on the Texans bandwagon (if they have one).
                      I remember Houston fondly from a trip there in High School,what a cool city.
                      And I used to like the Oilers they had the coolest uniforms and colors in the NFL. But I still can't believe they lost the AFC Championship to the Bills by blowing a 35 to 3 lead. I watched that when I was 9 and still remember it vividly. I guess thats the run and shoot for you. Go Houston!
                      Jordan

Comment

I've been a Redkins fan since the NFL first got a regular showing in the UK, back in the days of Theismann and Riggins so I can remember the glory years.Last few years have been disapointing,last year they were terrible on Offence although the D actually was not too bad and carried the team for most of the season but with no offence they ran out of steam. I had high hopes for this year with new coach , new quarterback etc. but after seeing them snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against the Texans last week the doubts are creeping back. A lot of new elements need time to gel I think but the owner is not renowned for his patience, I just hope he gives Shannahan time.

Comment

Hey Brummie,
                          Give Shanahan some time. I think they already look way better than they were under Jim Zorn which was awful. The Broncos I think made a mistake in letting him go remember he has won two Super Bowls. He will get the Redskins back to the Playoffs
                          Jordan

Comment

I'm more than happy to give Shanahan time.I think he is an outstnading coach but the question I ask will Dan Snyder give him time as their seems to be a revolving door on the coaches office since he took over ownership.

Comment

Working...
                            X