Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation

Finally I am about to return to my home state of Virginia. I like Tennessee and the like but I miss my home in Virginia Beach. Anyhow, on sunday night after I get off of work I am going to leave Knoxville to head to Nag's Head North Caolina and I will be staying there for a day or two. Then afte that I plan to head to my grandparents house, in Norfolk, to stay there for a day or two.

I will then leave there for my hometown Virginia Beach, I am so excited! I will be able to see my friends and family who I haven't seen in two years since we moved to Knoxviille. We will then be heading to Old Yorktown to revisite some of my childhood hangout spots(the old beach were the cave where General Cornwalas hid during the revolutionary war) and walk up the busy strip there.

I won't be on here for a while but will be back in a weeks time.

Anyhow, be back soon!
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Have fun brother! Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

have a good time Corey..and hurry back xx
      http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Thanks Dave and Leslie. I will post up some picture when I return. If you like.
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

something tell me that when I take off to the virgin islands, my vacation post will be less polite. Probably something along the lines of "So long suckers!"
          fair warning.
          The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

No errata the state Virginia.
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
              No errata the state Virginia.
              yes. that's where you are going. that is not however where I will be vacationing
              The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Oh sorry Errata my misunderstanding.
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Cool Corey in NC a good place to be. (Well at least parts of it) My favorite beach has always been Atlantic Beach NC, I used to love going down there. But my Mom sold our family's place about 6 years ago and I haven't been back since. It sucks I love NC's Crystal Coast
                  Jordan

Comment

Hello Jordan,

Yes North Carolina is a beautiful state. I have been there twice and each time I have loved it.
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Having finally returned home in Knoxville from my vacatino, I will post pictures probally later this week.
                      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Nag's Head

Here are those photos I promised.
                        Attached Files
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Virginia Beach

More.
                          Attached Files
                          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Virginia

Some from the trips in between
                            Attached Files
                            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                            X