No announcement yet.

British Retailer Creates "Enhancing" Underwear for Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the things you men do to impress other men.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Ouch! A little of my gender dignity just died. On the plus side, you could say thing like, " I have Moby Dick in my trousers, and have both a whale size penis and a 19th century novel. I love multitasking! Dave
      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

And if a man were to pick up a woman while wearing this underwear and things progressed to the point of well you know, could he be found guilty of false advertising?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
          the things you men do to impress other men.
          I take it you are of the female persuasion, Errata? And if so, what is your view from that perspective?

c.d.

Comment

It all seems very weird to me. If you put your pants on back to front by mistake you lose 18% at the front and gain it at the back. People are going to end up walking in the wrong direction.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
              I take it you are of the female persuasion, Errata? And if so, what is your view from that perspective?

c.d.
              see, we don't especially care. As long as you aren't potentially damaging or nonexistent, it's all the same to us. the vagina is only 3 1/2 inches long anyway. what were you planning on doing with any spare ahh... acreage?

i'll tell you one thing. it's not like a padded bra. get caught wearing one of those and i can guarantee nigh unstoppable gales of laughter. the calling up friends immediately and telling them because it's so funny kind of laughter. the "hold on, i'm so sorry but i have to take a picture of this" kind of laughter. the kind of laughter you would never get if you just went without the stuffed underwear.
              The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Don't for goodness sake mention padded bras. You'll have men wearing the M&S underpants AND a padded bra attached for the coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  Don't for goodness sake mention padded bras. You'll have men wearing the M&S underpants AND a padded bra attached for the coconuts.
                  I'd patent that before they beat you to it

Beware of women some of us are cheating

I'm actually surprised this hasn't happened before

Comment

I would not do that. I am a beer belly and wine rack man. Dave
                    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Any word on how the "frontal enhancement pants" have been selling? Umm....asking for a friend.

c.d.

Comment

Any word on how the "frontal enhancement pants" have been selling? Umm....asking for a friend.

c.d.
                        Well, Marks & Spencer have been closing lots of branches here, so I guess sales have been a little... errrrrm.... flaccid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Well, Marks & Spencer have been closing lots of branches here, so I guess sales have been a little... errrrrm.... flaccid.
                          Sorry to hear that. I had hoped things were on the rise.

c.d.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I had hoped things were on the rise.

c.d.
                            Well, I'd heard that those pants were going to be the saviour of M&S' fortunes, but unfortunately that turned out to be mere phallusy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Well, I'd heard that those pants were going to be the saviour of M&S' fortunes, but unfortunately that turned out to be mere phallusy.
                              It sounds like that hope was premature and has now come and gone.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X