why are so many Ripperologists born in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go.. thats better!!
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
      I really hate to screw things up but has anyone suggested because their parents fornicated in August? Dave
      I did-Post #6
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

AHHH so you did...I guess we just tried to block that out.. like we always try to block out those thought...how funny it is that our kids are blocking those same thougts now eh?
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Now I'm confused aren't babies brought by the Stork

Comment

Belinda, excepting the premise that over active marsh birds are the reason there are 6.8 billion people is dangerously close to believing it is god's will. I am afraid we have to take some responsibility here. There is a proven connection between ugly bumping and the arrival of children. Even ripperologists cannot deny this fact. Dave
            We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

**Fingers in ears*** LALALALALALALALALALA I'm not hearing this

and hey.. i'll be the first to say.. ok mine are "ugly" but not my girlfriends...ok, yeah they are "ugly" too

Stork was always one of my favorites... but the best i ever heard was, a friend of mine growing up had his grandmother tell him babies came from the race track, that if the parents bet on horses and lost they were forced to take some of the horse poop home and turn it into a baby....... no see, there are some sick people in this world!!!

Comment

O.K Steadmund, just because I like you ....try this.

The masons are responsible for this phenomena. They do it because Prince Eddie was supposed to deliver the babies in April but forgot due to syphilis. The masons were going to hire Sickert to make them a machine to reverse times heady flow, but alas, he was to busy painting prostitutes he had killed. So the masons, headed by Sir Wm. Gull, took the next best option and delivered a bunch of babies who would grow up to be fascinated by Victorian murder in a fiendish ploy to cover Eddie's lack of calender mastery. They have very cleverly lead humanity to the mis conception that sexual activity is the means of procreation to conceal the reality of the thousands of miniature cars full of grown men and babies zooming down the road. I hope this helps, your buddy, Dave
                We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Oh Dear so you're ruling out Cabbage Patches as well

Comment

Librian here,always weighing up both sides but can never make a decision about anything,that's why JTR drives me mad
                    You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

"He thought he saw it in the sky, but it was only the flying cow from Mobile, lowing mournfully as she passed."
                      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAH wow Protohistorian.... I think you have it right!!!! Now we hav to contact the History Channel and David Icke and the world can be told the truth....(sorry, I have been laughing for the past 10 minutes....and I am at work, so I'm getting odd looks.. and nobody here would get the joke....oh well. that made my day.. thanks!)

And Belinda.... you can never rule out the Cabbage Patch (those creepy little things....they always reminded me of Talking Tina from The Twilight Zone.... I just had a feeling one would try and kill me someday..) com to think of it, that is not a bad idea for a thread... what childrens toy/doll scared you.....there was always somthing creepy eh?

Steadmund T. Brand

Comment

Working...
                        X