Time Travel - Proof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Travel - Proof?

Welcome to our channel... This was 2010's Youtube phenomenon of the year, and still has the world asking questions!This short film is about a piece of footag...

This is the weirdest thing I have seen in a while.....I'm not saying this is proof of time travel, but I am at a loss to describe what in fact it is.

And if it is.....who is she talking to?
    My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Hello, Dave.
    Interesting. The only thing I can think of is that the lady has a toothache and is holding something - perhaps something warm or cold - to her face in an effort to alleviate the pain. A mobile is much more exciting though.

Best wishes,
    Steve.

PS Her mouth is moving as she swears at the pain.
    Last edited by Steven Russell; 10-27-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The thing is, anyone from an age technologically sophisticated enough to be capable of time travel, wouldn't be seen dead with a mobile phone. They'd probably have chips implanted in their brains and communicate quasi-telepathically, or some such procedure.

Comment

"Hello, Dave.
        Interesting. The only thing I can think of is that the lady has a toothache and is holding something - perhaps something warm or cold - to her face in an effort to alleviate the pain. A mobile is much more exciting though."

Best explanation I have heard Steve....rings much truer than the hearing aid theory.

It is a cool wee ditty though.
        My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

And surely it would be a man who discovered time travel?

Comment

A man might have discovered time travel....but it would be his wife he'd send back to the past.

Comment

Certain scientific boffins will tell you, by using a number of incredibly complicated words, that time travel is in fact possible.....if it really is, let's hope it becomes commonly available within our lifetime!

Cheers,
              Adam.

Comment

Anyone who tries to watch TV over Christmas is already in a time loop.

Comment

She's probably the cleaning lady at Cern.
                  This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Who knew Cern had a dress retro Friday. Dave
                    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

If time travel is ever invented by some brainy folk in the future, then we would see it around us now. People from the future would come back (with good and bad intentions) and we would see total chaos all around us virtually non-stop...

Imagine someone from the future travelling back to September 11th 2001 and trying somehow to change what happened in the USA... OK let us say they succeed.

All that would happen then is someone else would travel back and either try and remove the 1st person, or make 911 worse than it was...

The same scenario would be played out at various events throughout the entire history of the world, and our current history books would have to be re-written every few days.

As for the film clip... it looks like some strange old lady scratching her cheek holding a notebook or something.

Comment

Yes, I don't believe in time travel into the past. Time travel into the future is OK though.

Comment

Yes, I'm in the process of traveling into tomorrow right now. My voyage will be completed in 8 hours and 15 minutes
                          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I'm with you, Stan, I'm heading for tomorrow too. I lead a nomadic existence.

Comment

Some friends and I recently formed a time travel society.

Our first meeting will be last Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                              X