Another London Mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Yes, but the question is, did he dump them to get rid of them or did he dump them in that location intentionally to get the police to find them? And if he did want the police to find them, what did he want them to think?

Regards Pierre
    Well I reckon your thoughts are that he dumped them intentionally to get the police to find them. But they didn't connect them with the Ripper - or did they - and if not why?

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
      Ok pierre,

Lets see where we go here, much under discussed series of murders, I have "The Thames Torso Murders by M J Trow; but not read it yet.

Assume that you believe they were dumped at specific locations, would you care to explain why you think that is?

Sure. There is a pattern. The pattern is connected to his motive.

what do you think he was saying?

He was saying "I am smarter than you."
      Regards Pierre
      Last edited by Pierre; 12-21-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Elamarna
        Ok pierre,
        Lets see where we go here, much under discussed series of murders, I have "The Thames Torso Murders by M J Trow; but not read it yet.

Assume that you believe they were dumped at specific locations, would you care to explain why you think that is?

Sure. There is a pattern. The pattern is connected to his motive.

what do you think he was saying?

He was saying "I am smarter than you."

Regards Pierre
        And Pierre is saying he is smarter than anybody

Oh give me a break.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Pierre

"Sure. There is a pattern. The pattern is connected to his motive. "

Look I am very sorry but when asking you to explain, that is not what is required; That is not an explanation!

What sort of pattern is there?
          Is the pattern in the placement of the Remains?,bodies?
          How is that pattern linked to a motive?
          Are you just saying that his motive was his showing off to the police?

Why can't you answer any question with facts rather than vague opinions or by playing games with words such has you gave above.

Comment

^^ And now you see how Pierre operates, Elamarna, and why he gives information which is only speculation. Why he can't admit it is not fact is beyond me...
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Pcdunn

Agree entirely. But we all know that anyway.

I think unless we hear a fact (which we won't I am sure) we ignore this thread.

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X