autopsy notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monty,
    He must have misinterpreted what he was seeing in the victim's post mortem photograph...hmmm, there's a lesson there maybe?

The rest of Bond's notes say;

The breasts are large and prominent, with small, well-shaped nipples. There are no scars nor wounds, but there are impressions made by the string with which the trunk was tied. These are four in number, two running down obliquely from the shoulder and two crossing the chest,one at the level of the nipples and one across the upper part of the sternum.and again later in the notes;
    Breasts, the mammary glands are large and healthy

Mr P,
    Probably in a pickle jar floating in the Thames.

Comment

Wow!

Excellent find Debra. These are the types of posts I look forward to reading on the message boards--rather than reading through a hundred post debate on the key to MJK's room, the merits of Hutchinson as a witness, or was Stride a Ripper victim...ad nauseum.

Is anyone else going to say it? "Mutilations" on the torsos...the skill of a "butcher or knacker"...This all sounds terribly familiar doesn't it!
      Jeff

Comment

My latest trawl through the Hull Press Reports turned up a couple of new bits and pieces, I will be putting them in order and will post them over the weekend or early next week.

These are great Debs
        Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkerton View Post
          Is anyone else going to say it? "Mutilations" on the torsos..
          Pinkerton, I am glad someone else has noticed that

Mike, thanks, that will be great. Take it easy this time though and pace yourself with the up and down bits!

Comment

Its the missing foetus is whats interesting.............

p

Comment

If you're going down the abortion route then....Monty, yeah....obvious suicide!

Comment

Its so obvious Debs...a blind man could see it.

Monty
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

hi ho

well I still think its interesting. I imagine if I stuck my hand into someones guts and ripped a living 6 month old foetus out of there that there would be aa good chance of pulling cord and placenta out with it. But that was still there.

Even if its not ripper related...........th ebucthery of prostitutes pales into insignificance beside the pulling of living children out of the still warm guts of their mothers.

Quite odd though that should one say for example that the C5 were "slags" the femmy brigade would start up the usual wailing about "repsect the wimmin!".

But its quite alright to make flippant remarks about this little chap being stuck ina pickle jar or whatever.

Odd that. Probably its just that the femmy bunch like wailing and its a Pavlovian reponse to hearing words like "slapper".

p

Comment

...no Ms. P, that's what probably actually happened to the little chap...and it is very sickening.
                    And just when I thought you were getting in touch with your feminine side...

I wonder why I am being stuck on with the fem brigade...insider information perhaps?

Comment

hi ho DebraA

Didnt mean to stick you in the femmy buncg there...........

why would he stick him ina jar?

1. if he killed the woman and saw the little guy wriggiling or heard him gurgling and ripped him out because he got freaked......a little thing like that could just be just chucked on the fire

2. if he was interested in the uterine contents why discard it ?

p

Comment

ok Ms P, wouldn't want to stick you in the sock puppet/alter ego for some disgruntled male poster category either!

1. you talk shite there
                        2. exactly! and why bother to extract them in the first place?

Do we get 20 questions on your true identity?

Comment

My first would be Home brew or brandy?

Comment

hi ho Debra A

The fetus may hav ebeen a shock to him...in which case it just goes in th ebin.

If he was interested in the uterine contenst...we are back in ripper land.

As to homebrew/branndy.......the tipple of choice up here is industrial red spirit from Biltema.

p

Comment

I can't be arsed to google Biltema...is it red deisel?...you're from Norfolk aren't you?!

Go pick on the girls with big jugs and bikinis...neither is happening here

Comment

hi ho DebraA

Nice to see a new excuse being developed:

"I refuse to discuss the toipc I started a thread on because I have smll breasts and wont wear a bikini"

Its original...I,ll give you that.

p

Comment

Working...
                                X