Sunday Chat - 1 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Chat - 1 PM EST

Today's topic: the upcoming conference and whatever else strikes the fancy.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Wtf

I'm on CST US time are y'all asleep?
    From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
    "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

And there's that stuff

I noticed that, thru a champagne induced fog, (it's the 48th anniversary of my marriage which ended in divorce 25 years ago) that some members have changed their constable-detectives-commissioner-God designation. How does that occur?
      "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
        I noticed that, thru a champagne induced fog, (it's the 48th anniversary of my marriage which ended in divorce 25 years ago) that some members have changed their constable-detectives-commissioner-God designation. How does that occur?
        I think Ally did it, Rosemary-- she has the power!
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Yesterday PC Dunn was an "Inferior Forum Monkey", today, back to being a sergeant.

Not sure which is the upgrade really.

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

In that case

I worship Ally MFWIC!!!!!

Comment

Chat room no longer works on any of my computers, probably 'cause they're older than me. And until windows brings out an OS that actually works I won't be replacing them.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
              X