No announcement yet.

The Lechmere trail - so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Charles Lechmere was stated to have told PC Mizen that another policeman awaited Mizen in Bucks Row, whereas he himself denied having said this at the inquest.
    It is apparent from Mizens actions that he was under the belief that another PC did wait for him in Bucks Row. If he had not been told about the waiting PC in Bucks Row, he would have accepted that the carmen had found the body. It would therefore have sounded odd to him when Neil stated that he had found the body himself."

And so Lechmere did tell Mizen about the policeman in Buckīs Row. And during the time from the sighting of that policeman and to the inquest, Lechmere had come to the conclusion that the policeman was a suspect. But knowing about the risk of having this statement in the newspapers together with his name, he lied at the inquest.

Comment

• "Lechmere seems not to have given his address in open court during the inquest. Coincidence?"

Giving his adress meant taking the risk of getting it published in the newspapers where the killer could read it.

Comment

• "Lechmere only came forward after Paul had outed him in the newspaper article. Coincidence?"

Seeing a policeman at a murder site and thinking that policeman was a suspect would have made Lechmere unwilling to come forward with his statement and identity.
        Last edited by Pierre; 01-16-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Pierre, running away from the other thread wonīt do. We have unfinished business there to handle first.
          Besides, this is uninteresting chit-chat that has had itīs answers hundreds of times already.

Goodnight to you for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
            Pierre, running away from the other thread wonīt do. We have unfinished business there to handle first.
            Besides, this is uninteresting chit-chat that has had itīs answers hundreds of times already.

Goodnight to you for now.
            Hi Fisherman,

No, you must have misunderstood me. I am not running away. I am just testing the possibility to give an alternative interpretation, from the point of view of my research, to certain points in your theory. So it is my own test and I am just doing it for myself.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Working...
            X