Eddowes' gut cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    Thanks for the insights, Paul. The triangular wound just below the sternum in the "un-stitched" mortuary photo I referred to a few posts back could therefore have accounted for the cuts to both liver and spleen? Would the same apply for the cut to the left hand side of the pancreas?
    Certainly could

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      I think all of this now corroborates my belief that she was in fact stabbed several times in the abdomen through her outer clothing and the knife either drawn up or down
      Ooh, I wouldn't go that far, Trevor. I get the impression that there was an initial puncture wound just under the (exposed) sternum, effectively to gain purchase with the knife, but thereafter it was mainly an exercise in ripping.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

I think all of this now corroborates my belief that she was in fact stabbed several times in the abdomen through her outer clothing and the knife either drawn up or down The description of the cuts to the clothing also corroborates this and the angle of the cuts seems to show that in fact she was stabbed and the knife drawn down.

Showing that the motive was nothing more than murder and mutilation carried out in a frenzied attack. Something I would suggest goes to negate the theory that the killers motive was harvesting organs.

Please no replies suggesting the taking of the organs was then an afterthought

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        Trevor
        We will agree on a jabbing/stabbing action Trevor, but not on the cuts to the clothing. We have done all that before have we not.
        Never the less it certainly argues away from a surgically/medically trained person.
        However not sure how it applies to a butcher or slaughter man.

Slowly we see a little nearing of views on some issues.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
          Ooh, I wouldn't go that far, Trevor. I get the impression that there was an initial puncture wound just under the (exposed) sternum, effectively to gain purchase with the knife, but thereafter it was mainly an exercise in ripping.

Hi Gareth, i am happy with either several stabs joined up or more likely a ripping cut which is at varing depth.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by kjab3112 View Post
            If Trevor and Fisherman's inside out cut direction is accurate this would categorically rule out somebody with medical training as the Ripper as the usual dissection or surgical method would be the knife on the outer skin cutting down through the tissue, spreading the layers as you advance, rather than an inside out disembowelling

Paul
            I don´t think the killer was medically trained, but I would not categorically rule out such a man - all we can say is that IF he was medically trained, then he did not employ his knowledge on the murder sites. That could all boil down to him not wanting to disclose his training, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
              Trevor
              We will agree on a jabbing/stabbing action Trevor, but not on the cuts to the clothing. We have done all that before have we not.
              Never the less it certainly argues away from a surgically/medically trained person.
              However not sure how it applies to a butcher or slaughter man.

Slowly we see a little nearing of views on some issues.

Steve
              As a long shot I wouldn't rule out the killer of one some or all of the victims being from either of those categories but i wouldn't wager a bet on it and if that were the case, then I would be even more confident to say that he did not remove the organs at the crime scenes.

Yes we have done the cuts to the clothing before, but they are real and cannot be ignored.

Yes and we are beginning to agree. I dont know if its you agreeing with me or vica versa !

Comment

As a long shot I wouldn't rule out the killer of one some or all of the victims being from either of those categories but i wouldn't wager a bet on it and if that were the case, then I would be even more confident to say that he did not remove the organs at the crime scenes.

Yes we have done the cuts to the clothing before, but they are real and cannot be ignored.

Yes and we are beginning to agree. I dont know if its you agreeing with me or vica versa !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                hello Trevor

he did not remove the organs at the crime scenes.
                He didn't? where did he remove them then?
                "Is all that we see or seem
                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                  Probably abit of both Trevor, sure we will be at swords again before end of year, thats the subject for you.
                  I dont ignore the clothing i just diagree, and that too is the way of things.

And i doubt we will ever agree about the removal, unless there is significant new evidence.

All the best

Steve

Comment

Abby, dont encourage Trevor, lol.

Trevor beleives the organs were removed at the mortuary by persons unknown..

Good to see you around, not noticed ypu last week or so.

Steve

Comment

Abby, dont encourage Trevor, lol.

Trevor beleives the organs were removed at the mortuary by persons unknown..

Good to see you around, not noticed ypu last week or so.

Steve
                      thanks El

LOL. yes Ive heard that idea before from him, but the way he worded it in this latest made it sound like the killer removed the organs somewhere else--I thought he may have been on to a new "theory".

didn't trow have the same idea with his Mann suspect-the mortuary attendant?

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

I would be even more confident to say that he did not remove the organs at the crime scenes.
                        Except that, undoubtedly, the killer did remove organs at the crime scenes. He didn't take them away, but he did pull or cut the intestines from the abdomen. I'm interested to know why you think he did this if he wasn't interested in removing internal organs....please don't say he was a freemason.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                          thanks El

LOL. yes Ive heard that idea before from him, but the way he worded it in this latest made it sound like the killer removed the organs somewhere else--I thought he may have been on to a new "theory".

didn't trow have the same idea with his Mann suspect-the mortuary attendant?

Yes, very much the same sort of thing, only Mann was claimed to kill and then remove at mortuary. Pity for theory was he was not involvef in all cases.

I mention him in passing as regards a suspect in Bucks Row, but its only one or two lines if memory holds.

Steve

Comment

Yes, very much the same sort of thing, only Mann was claimed to kill and then remove at mortuary. Pity for theory was he was not involvef in all cases.

I mention him in passing as regards a suspect in Bucks Row, but its only one or two lines if memory holds.

Steve
                            ahh yes. I remember Trows Mann theory now.

and now I will immediately forget it.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Probably abit of both Trevor, sure we will be at swords again before end of year, thats the subject for you.
                              I dont ignore the clothing i just diagree, and that too is the way of things.

And i doubt we will ever agree about the removal, unless there is significant new evidence.

All the best

Steve
                              There will be enough to tip the scales I beleive

Comment

There will be enough to tip the scales I beleive

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                There already is, Trevor.

Comment

Working...
                                X