No announcement yet.

Two reasons AGAINST Tumblety being the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between the last witness sighting and the discovery of the body. Ten minutes minus the time taken to service her client. It was a tight time frame before the introduction of a third party. Now I feel it becomes impossible.

Snapper

Comment

• If the client was gone [maybe without service given the medical report said no sign of congress] how long did he need for a blitz attack if he was waiting watching.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• True enough. Some blitz though.

Snapper

Comment

• Tumblety is of interest in illustrating how late 19th century prejudices led the police to focus attention in almost absurd quarters - as we should know by now.

Comment

• Tumblety may well be in "other" files. His comments about being followed may have been pitched by him to imply a ripper link. His surveillance if that is the right word could well have served more than one purpose. I'm not proposing that two departments assigned separate manpower but I suspect the detectives involved on the ground were debriefed more than once. Just my opinion.

Snapper

Comment

Working...
            X