The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    How do you know the intestines did not get covered with feculent matter before they were "drawn" out
    Because the killer had to move the bulk of the intestines out of the way before he could comfortably get at and remove the colon, which was almost certainly the source of the contamination. And "smearing over" strongly implies an active, rather than a passive, process.
    It is a question of how he interpreted what he saw, and the opinion he gave from those observations being brought into question
    You don't "interpret" something as black-and-white (or red-and-brown) as extruded intestines smeared over with faeces. You just SEE it and report it as such.
    What would be the motive for doing a crap thing like that in the heat of all that he was doing, and what was going on around him.
    My favoured explanation is that he got faeces on his hands when he cut and excised her colon, and tried to wipe off some of the excess on her moist, warm viscera... using them as a macabre kind of "Wet Wipe" if you like.

Whatever the reason, it is beyond doubt that the intestines were "smeared over" with faeces, and faeces don't accidentally "smear over" anything of their own accord. It is, I'd suggest, beyond doubt that the killer did the smearing, unless you want to argue that somebody else got there and smeared the ordure before the Good Doctor arrived on the scene.
    But for some reason you wont even accept that there are any doubts raised about the old facts which is disturbing and nieve
    You're generalising again. There is no reason to doubt that the "old facts" are correct in respect of the condition of Eddowes' body, the manner of her mutilation and what happened to her apron.
    But you and a handful of others cant, and wont accept that there are flaws
    It's not a handful; the vast majority of researchers who are well-acquainted with the case do not share your views on this matter. We are fully aware that there are some gaps and inconsistencies in the record, just not enough to warrant throwing the baby out with the bathwater, as you seem determined to do whenever the consensus conflicts with your unevidenced speculations.
    everything else put forward is nothing more than wild fantasy
    Stop doing it, then.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
      Trev, I think there's something up with the link to your site.
      It would help if Trevor put his website's URL into his signature via his profile, rather than type/paste it into his posts. Whatever is in the signature doesn't appear when one uses the "quote" function, which is handy. I find myself having to delete the URL every time I reply, which is rather awkward to do when I'm accessing the boards on my mobile phone.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
        You see all the replies to my last post are based on it being my theory.I was asked to give a reason,that was all.I gave a reason.I did not provide a theory.I distinctly implied I was not claiming it was the answer,or that it happened.The surprising thing is that none of the answers show it was an impossibility.I did not claim there was evidence to support the reason.I do not have any idea what Long was capable of,neither does any other poster..What he did have was opportunity.That cannot be disputed?
        Nothing Long did would have ,or could have derailed an investigation.Any ensuing activities would be at the discretion of a senior officer,once long reported to that officer.So long,for whatever reason he took the cloth to the police station,could not have forseen the consequences.So why did he do it?
        W hat Long did,and there was no reason to do it,was interfere with an evidence scene.Is that good police work?He removed evidence.Is that good police work?

Dr Brown stated it was not possible to tell whether the blood on the apron was human or animal.He did not mention the excrement.Was that animal or human?Who knows.
        If PC Long was responsible it certainly could have derailed the enquiry. For example, senior officers at the time argued that the graffiti should have been photographed in order that handwriting comparisons could be made with suspects.

Wild speculation without supporting evidence can be a fun pastime- it's pretty much what Pierre does- but what ultimately is the point? For instance, I could wildly speculate that Caroline Maxwell murdered and eviscerated Kelly on the basis that she was a local-so had the opportunity-and that she may have lied about the early morning sighting in order to create confusion about time of death. I could then argue, as you have done, that it isn't impossible and you would not be able to prove that I'm wrong. In fact, on that basis, why is this scenario less plausible than speculating that PC Long wrote the graffiti?

Comment

Do you think I would pay you, to prove you wrong when it is something I can do for free on here?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          The comedy of it.

You couldn't and you haven't

Steve

Comment

Has anyone else tried this?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Why dont you stop being a twat and take a day off ! If you had half a brain you would be dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
              If PC Long was responsible it certainly could have derailed the enquiry. For example, senior officers at the time argued that the graffiti should have been photographed in order that handwriting comparisons could be made with suspects.

Wild speculation without supporting evidence can be a fun pastime- it's pretty much what Pierre does- but what ultimately is the point? For instance, I could wildly speculate that Caroline Maxwell murdered and eviscerated Kelly on the basis that she was a local-so had the opportunity-and that she may have lied about the early morning sighting in order to create confusion about time of death. I could then argue, as you have done, that it isn't impossible and you would not be able to prove that I'm wrong. In fact, on that basis, why is this scenario less plausible than speculating that PC Long wrote the graffiti?
              Hi JOHN
              Because Harry and Trevor live in a fantasy world where if anything can't be proven, then it probably didn't happen and some other ridiculous explanation is more likely, and anything anyone says is probably a lie.

It's a very absurd and bizarre world and its a wonder they don't float right away.
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Has anyone else tried this?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                Now that's just wrong....funny and ingenious...but wrong.; )

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                  Hi JOHN
                  Because Harry and Trevor live in a fantasy world where if anything can't be proven, then it probably didn't happen and some other ridiculous explanation is more likely, and anything anyone says is probably a lie.

It's a very absurd and bizarre world and its a wonder they don't float right away.
                  You floated away years ago, and have never fully returned your name should be Abby Abnormal

Comment

your name should be Abby Abnormal
                    I think that's meant to be the joke, Trevor.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

You floated away years ago, and have never fully returned your name should be Abby Abnormal

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                      Such a pity you don't seem to understand where the name originates.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                        I think that's meant to be the joke, Trevor.

Beat me to it

Steve

Comment

Do you think I would pay you, to prove you wrong when it is something I can do for free on here?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          More to the point why should anyone give you free publicity?

Steve

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            LOL. Call me a numpty. please please Trevor. Cal me a numpty.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              Such a pity you don't seem to understand where the name originates.

Steve
                              yup- if he understood then he would know that it actually does mean abnormal. but trev dosnt seem to understand a lot of things, bless his heart

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Mr. Crawford: As to the writing on the wall, have you not put a "not" in the wrong place? Were not the words, "The Jews are not the men that will be blamed for nothing"? - I believe the words were as I have stated.

[Coroner] Was not the word "Jews" spelt "Juwes?" - It may have been.

For someone who wrote a message just a few minutes ago PC Long appears to have a very short memory
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                                X