Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi,

So I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut, to put it simply.

Regards Pierre
    Really? You only seem to have that problem when someone asks you a direct question

Comment

Originally posted by paul g View Post
      Hi Pierre firstly let me inform you that I don't have a degree, am educated to a standard I aimed at, I have never wrote a book and pretty much guarantee that I probably never will.
      I have a life long interest in Jack the ripper which has frazzled my brain but along the way has give me much enjoyment.

I remember your first post/topic regarding your research and suspect etc and commented along the lines that in my humble opinion I concluded that what you were including on your thread was well rubbish.
      Your posts were full of for the want of a better phrase full of teasers and comments which you would have known would create a response.
      Example being " this if I am correct will alter change history etc. Or at least words to that affect.
      Refusing or not needing any help from anyone on here is after all your prerogative and rightly so.
      However I am puzzled as to why you posted your original post and obviously anyone with half a brain as I am sure you have would of thought about the reactions that your postings would create especially as you yourself would have known that your research would take another year and you would be giving no hints or clues to the identity of your suspect.
      It does beg the question why post at all.

So pierre why did you post your original post and what if anything did you expect to gain ?.

Secondly. I read most threads on here and rarely miss any, like I previously said the subject is of interest to me so that's why I am here. So obviously I come across a lot of your posts on various threads. I have noticed quite often that you are in the habit of putting teasers in at given opportunities leading back to your research thread. Example on one thread in the last few days was a comment similar to this when commenting regarding motive.
      "yiou would need a motive and I know what the motive was". Or words to that effect. Now forgive but this is a common trait from yourself and I enliken it to a schoolboy na na na na na scenario.

Someone mentioned a while back that you may be some sort of sociaolgy student on a degree course or something and using the site to create or finish as part of your degree. If this is correct put me down and label me as the dont beleive a word guy and suspects something is not quite right.

I wonder if my opinion is correct that you may be or pierre may be another user name by a regualr poster on here deliberately posting teasers, just my thoughts.

Reckon Pierre has a problem,as mentioned on another thread.

Wouldn't be the first,or the last Ripperologist in that category.

Interesting that another prolific poster with the same phrasing and other similarities stopped posting six weeks before Pierre arrived on the scene.

Hope he seeks help.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
        Interesting that another prolific poster with the same phrasing and other similarities stopped posting six weeks before Pierre arrived on the scene.
        Really? I wasn't here six weeks before Pierre (well... Not posting. Just starting to browse the site once more after a few years not, uh, browsing). So, if I may ask about the similarities, so we all can follow along.
        Only curious for my own personal alternate account in future.
        I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
          So, if I may ask about the similarities, so we all can follow along.
          Only curious for my own personal alternate account in future.
          With your knowledge of MO,signature and victimology, if Pierre's identity escapes you then forget about looking for Jack the Ripper.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Reckon Pierre has a problem,as mentioned on another thread.

Wouldn't be the first,or the last Ripperologist in that category.

Hope he seeks help.
            Great! Now they are hunting me to!

Who can I be? What is my age? Gender? Nationality?

Perhaps I will even be put away in an institution soon. Or caught red handed.

Pierre

Comment

Working...
            X