Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
    Think we may find he was a journalist
    But writing letters makes you a major suspect???
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      But writing letters makes you a major suspect???
      Depends on the content of the letter I think but signing the wall of a murder scene most definitely does!!!
      You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Yep.

Come on let's get a little real, no killer is going to sign his name on the wall of the room he has mutilated someone in.

AND how stupid o you think the polic were, yes they didn't have modern CSI at their disposal, but if someone had signed their name in the wall, they may have had just a tiny bit of interest in said person.
        An artist who signs his work would do so without thinking
        Even if the police had seen the signature at the time it would mean nothing to the ordinary bobby, just anyone's name, he was not a particularly world famous artist at the time, signature would not have been instantly recognisable to most.
        But....it's there on MJK1, the provenance of which has been unquestioned by us over the years....it's been staring us in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          SIB8FGA

Pierre
          Pierre,I will point out for the second time that you are talking about MJK3 which is the photo from the other side of the bed
          I am talking about MJK1, the original photo of the body lying on the bed.
          I have pointed out the 'data' to you, if you are struggling with interpreting said 'data' it doesn't bode well for your mystery 'data' fuelled theory

Comment

Working...
          X