avenue for someone better than i to investigate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avenue for someone better than i to investigate

By virtue of the potential for a 15 year old or younger to develop a fatal psychopathology, and 13 being parity of stature to most of the victims, I suggest someone might get some benefit from examining this aspect. Respectfully Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

I'm confused here. Could you elaborate some?

Comment

I *think* it means that 15 is old enough to be a looney, at 13 a boy would be a comparable size to an older woman, and therefore, Jack might have been a teenager?

Not a totally invalid idea, but a pubescent headcase might not have been so successful at avoiding detection. On the other hand, who'd suspect him?

B.
      Bailey
      Wellington, New Zealand
      hoodoo@xtra.co.nz
      www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsephotographic/

Comment

Im sensing that puberty might factor into this line of thinking in some form Dave, is that along the lines you were considering?

All the best Dave

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
          Im sensing that puberty might factor into this line of thinking in some form Dave, is that along the lines you were considering?

All the best Dave
          Not so much puberty as apd and early onset schizophrenia. The potential for a young and fatal psychopathology exists. Given the number of street children and the poverty, it is an avenue worth exploring. Respectfully Dave

Comment

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
            Not so much puberty as apd and early onset schizophrenia. The potential for a young and fatal psychopathology exists. Given the number of street children and the poverty, it is an avenue worth exploring. Respectfully Dave
            Dave,

Anti-Social Personality Disorder (ASPD), as defined in the DSM-IV under 'personality disorders', in those aged fifteen years or younger is is often diagnosed as conduct disorder. There are many behaviours that carry over from conduct disorder to ASPD and, some argue, conduct disorder is an indicator of psychopathy in adults.

There is a lot of debate over the veracity of personality traits, but I hope this helps you in your research.

Sigh, I should have looked sooner: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisoc...ality_disorder and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_disorder .

Regards,

Dorian

Comment

Thank you Dorian. Respectfully Dave

Comment

Working...
              X