Ripper Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper Questions

Well I was fuzzy on some of the parts of the Ripper Murders. I was wondering if some of you guys could give me your thoughts on these questions. I'm writing a research paper and could use all the help I can get. Thanks guys!

1. Do you consider yourself an expert in 'Ripperology'?

2. Do you have a reason as to why the Whitechapel murders occurred?

3. Have you ever heard of the Jack the Ripper killings?

4. If so, of what extent is your knowledge of the suspect?

5. Are you familiar with modern-day forensics?

6. Are you familiar with forensics of the late 1800's to early 1900's?

7. Would you say that forensics has changed since then?

8. If so, how? Was it for the better?

9. How dramatically do you think that forensics has changed over that time period?

10. What role, do you think, did society play in the Ripper killings?

11. Do you have a suspect that YOU think was the real "Jack the Ripper"?

12. If so, why do you think it is this person?

13. Do you think the Jack the Ripper murders could have happened in today's society?

and if you guys want you can answer a few more. But really, any answers to any of the questions will help me.

14. How was society like back in the 1880s in Whitechapel? Was prostitution "accepted" there?

15. Believing that only 5 crimes were committed, which one do you think was the most horrific in a sense? Why?

16. Do you give credibility to ANY of the "Jack the Ripper" letters? If so or not, why?

17. I know the first 'Dear Boss' letter said that the writer would "clip the ladys ears off and send to the police officers just for jolly." This ended up almost happening, so how could you not give credibility to it?

18. The 'From Hell' letter was sent with a kidney that was similar to the one taken out of Catherine Eddowes. What is your viewpoint on this letter?

19. With all the letters and the evidence the police and CIA have gotten from the crimes pointing towards the so-called "Jack the Ripper," how can you not believe that it was not in fact, one person alone?

20. Given the fact that Sickert Walter's painting was horrifically detailed to the point where one would wonder how he got the details, how would you rank his involvement in the murders?

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it. Thanks everyone, I know you'll all be a great help.
    JordanK
Working...
X