Sorry, it's me again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, it's me again!

Hello all, it's Herlock the Caveman here.

I've been trying to 'edit signature,' in the user cp bit with, surprise, surprise no success at all.

I tried typing the text, highlighting and then altering fonts, sizes etc. But as soon as I've highlighted the text a black bar with copy, paste, speak etc appears directly over the top of the fonts, sizes etc.

If I choose fonts, sizes etc first, words just appear which have no effect on the text.

It's very frustrating especially when it's probably childishly simple.

Any words of wisdom appreciated.

Thanks
    Herlock
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Hello all, it's Herlock the Caveman here.

I've been trying to 'edit signature,' in the user cp bit with, surprise, surprise no success at all.

I tried typing the text, highlighting and then altering fonts, sizes etc. But as soon as I've highlighted the text a black bar with copy, paste, speak etc appears directly over the top of the fonts, sizes etc.

If I choose fonts, sizes etc first, words just appear which have no effect on the text.

It's very frustrating especially when it's probably childishly simple.

Any words of wisdom appreciated.

Thanks
    Herlock

I'll try and get time to step tou through it when I'm on the computer, not the phone, unless some does before hand, if I don't get it done in the next day or so, give this thread a bump to remind me.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      I'll try and get time to step tou through it when I'm on the computer, not the phone, unless some does before hand, if I don't get it done in the next day or so, give this thread a bump to remind me.
      I'd appreciate it GUT. I'm in no rush; whenever you get time.

Michael
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

If I understand you it's changing font or colour.

Two options, change them first

Or

Our in half a dozen "returns" then do it, (the black bar is now low enough to not block your text) then remove the extra lines.

It's the same problem when just posting if you highlight it thinks you are copying etc and brings up that option if you are too high up the page that pop-up covers the formatting options.

Yell if that doesn't help.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Cheers GUT

I'll have a go soon

Herlock
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
          X