The fire in the grate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul, Sam,

Thank you for the insight on the clothes, that does help quite a bit.

Jane,
    I too agree with you. Can't see MJ doing a whole wash in that room.

Anyone :

I know this has been asked before, and regardless of when the murder took place, how long in your opinions do you think it took Jack to commit this murder( if indeed it was our jack) AND do you really think he would have needed that much light? My opinion? I don't think it would have taken him more than 45 minutes to an hour. That might be pushing it a little.

Lastly,

Are there any descriptions of the women that were around MJ? Physical descriptions? Maria etc.
    "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackkat View Post
      Anyone :

I know this has been asked before, and regardless of when the murder took place, how long in your opinions do you think it took Jack to commit this murder( if indeed it was our jack) AND do you really think he would have needed that much light? My opinion? I don't think it would have taken him more than 45 minutes to an hour. That might be pushing it a little.
      Depends how fast he worked, if she died at 4 he had at least a couple of hours. No rush in those circumstances, he might have savoured it

Comment

• Originally posted by Vigilantee View Post
        Depends how fast he worked, if she died at 4 he had at least a couple of hours. No rush in those circumstances, he might have savoured it
        As a confirmed Maxwellite I would say about 50 minutes at the top end......20 at the bottom end-then a mix with the general grubby populace and away! (With the 'key' securely pocketed maybe!)
        Seriously on that one.....different thread,but relevantish.....I imagine that was for the padlock apres 'discovery')
        Last edited by Suzi; 05-02-2008, 12:50 PM.
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Hi BK
          I really dont see Mary doing a great deal of washing at all...well apart from the bright shining apron......which was probably farmed off to Maria/Julia or one of the many visiting 'laundresses' who floated in and out of Room 13.
          Suz x
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Working...
          X