No announcement yet.

On the streets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweating and farting - now that's attractive.

By "george" I've got it. This part of the case is solved. She took them back to the local underground S&M - Made them pay for those noxious fumes.

It's a mess trying to get down to the bottom of things. I don't know if she would have taken them back to her apartment or not. I think it would just depend on where she was at. If she was close as George H said, I could see her taking someone back to her room. I still think that she knew the person who killed her. I don't think he was just an unknown client. Then again, as usual that's an assumption, just my opinion.
    "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Chava View Post
      Paul, I meant that Mr A, if he was the killer, was trying to look like a very circumspect and somewhat shy new client who has concerns about privacy, rather than a flashy roue who is used to picking up whores. Of course Mr A, if he existed, might well have been a very shy new client etc.

I agree with your comment about Hutchinson not echoing Lewis. But he may not have heard exactly what was said. All he may have known was that she saw someone hanging round.

Chava, thanks for the explanation. He didn't dress so circumspect. And I know that all our speculations depend on George. But to say as you did, and as I think one must, that he didn't know exactly what was said by Lewis, for me kinda ends up like the ear promise in DEAR BOSS: Hutchinson does not echo Lewis, but he comes tantalizingly close.

BlackKat, maybe Millers Ct was the local underground S&M.

Have good days.

Comment

Working...
      X