Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Jack the Ripper was and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    do you think he burned Marys heart in her fireplace for this reason, or would he have to do it somewhere with religious significance?
    I don't know about the heart, he might have saved that for later, but I bet something nasty was cooking in the grate.

A priest must kill the guilt offering in the same place where they kill the burnt offerings. Then he must sprinkle the blood from the guilt offering around the altar.
    The priest must offer all the fat from the guilt offering. He must offer the fat tail and the fat that covers the inner parts. He must offer the two kidneys and the fat covering them at the lower back muscle. He must also offer the fat part of the liver. He must remove it with the kidneys.
    (Lev 7:2-4).

Comment

I think he killed these five women because he had to. He was told to remove them from the planet earth by someone with/in power.

I also think that Catherine Eddowes (who called herself Mary Ann Kelly when she was released from prison for being drunk some hours before her murder) was mistaken for Mary Kelly.

Nothing I have read about JTR and the murders have yet swayed me into any other direction.

This was not a mental patient, he knew exactly what he did, and what was at stake.

I know this theory is mostly ridiculed in here, so please be gentle with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Marie Antoinette View Post
        I think he killed these five women because he had to. He was told to remove them from the planet earth by someone with/in power.
        You may be right here, but we have to ask Lechmere why he had to kill them

I also think that Catherine Eddowes (who called herself Mary Ann Kelly when she was released from prison for being drunk some hours before her murder) was mistaken for Mary Kelly.
        Again you may very well be right here, Lechmere had the answer for that mistake

Nothing I have read about JTR and the murders have yet swayed me into any other direction.
        Me too

This was not a mental patient, he knew exactly what he did, and what was at stake.
        I tend to agree with you completely here

I know this theory is mostly ridiculed in here, so please be gentle with me.
        Did you read about Bury ? you will find that your theory is much more rational than what you imagine..

Rainbow°

Comment

Working...
        X