Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway..............

What's the latest on this missing child?.................or have the Mc Canns slipped into the murk that is NO NEWS..............I doubt they'll stay there for long..............
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Suzi:

You have to understand that the publicity campaign was necessary in order to make people aware that Madeleine was missing. It is a technique which was pioneered by John Walsh in the U.S. whose son was murdered and the police could not find his killers, so he had the brilliant idea of coming live on television, and through this medium, he succeeded in finding his son´s killers, now John Walsh, is the presenter of America´s Most Wanted, where many murders have been solved.

The U.S. is miles ahead than us and the rest of Europe in doing publicity more widely in all our countries. If a child like Madeleine disappears in Italy, no one here knows a diky bird about it, which it is a disgrace ! specially as we do have the modern technology to make it happen. The MacCanns have been working to change this through the European Parliament.

Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
        I don't actually know who Danny Wallace is, or what credentials he has. There was another book, available online, which was written by a True Crime Correspondent actually based in the village where Maddie went missing from.
        I got the Danny Wallace book from Waterstones for the wife, and she is enjoying reading it, and I enjoyed what little I read from it!
        She also has a few on Holly and Jessica, that were murdered in Soham.
        Thank you very much Mike, as always you are a gentleman. Unlike some.

Maria

Comment

• Hi all,
          Monty....this candle...there's still hope....for WHO.......the hope for me comes from the McCanns.....that they won't have to explain their very strange actions of that night....
          Maria is unable to explain these discrepancies,so covers this with either twisting the facts,or going onto another tack to disguise her inability.
          Our own police suggested that there were major problems put there by the McCanns themselves.
          Every piece of evidence suggests that Maddie died in that appartment.That it was an accident,and that for some reason her parents along with the other scumbag parents present covered up the fact.
          There was NO ABDUCTION....Gerry's mum has admitted he told her to push the abductor theory...Kate suggested her family had been watched closely by someone...this ficticious abductor...for some time...so if that were the case,would she have left her children???She said this abductor jemmied the
          blind from the outside ....and the only fingerprints on it were hers...and it could only be opened from the inside.
          What happened to Maddie...which was agreed by our people as the most probable explanation....is very likely indeed........and would prove it was an accident..................nobody here thinks it wasn't.....nobody here has a hatred for the McCanns......and nobody here thinks the McCanns killed there daughter.
          But people should be able to see for themselves...that there were indeed some very strange actions happening that night,and until these two explain
          those......there is always going to be a question mark over what the extent of their involvement was.
          ANNA.

Comment

• By the way,Maria...

With regard to these brilliant professional doctors....who you have championed....what was it...they are doctors,from a caring profession
            who's purpose is to prolongue life not to take it...

We don't think they took a life....we think they covered up their actions.

Another thing about these doctors...I would like to ask you to consider
            this fact,relating it to your goodself...

If you and Peter had been among this group,and your lovely son was back in your appartment......although to get to that point,which I don't think you or I would have been in,in the first place...but let's suppose just for this,that that was your situation....please could you explain how caring this is...
            Question......WOULD YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR CHILD....having first worked out that your baby monitor had a distance that could reach from your appartment to the Tappas bar...AND DECIDED NOT TO RETURN TO CHECK ON HIM,JUST TO RELY ON "LISTENING IN".....
            A baby could die from cot death....that is a silent death.....a child could suffocate.....a silent death also....
            NOW.....please tell me why I should think these are caring professionals
            please........
            I can't tell you what I would like to do to just this pair alone,for their disgusting actions that night......
            And you think they don't have a reason to join in on a cover-up?????
            ANNA.

Comment

• Anna:

No one knows what happened that night. Unless you do. Since I do not know, I cannot explain something I don´t know.

This is why I was enquiring with Mike about the book he bought for his wife. I´m interested as the next person what happened that night. Obviously someone who has bothered to write a book must have done his job in peacing together the legal papers, gone and read the Oficial reports, as well as the long final report; interviewed people who were at the scene that night, gone to Praia da Luz to get to talk to the locals and explore all the venues in his investigation to get to the bottom of this before attempting to put ink to paper in the shape of a book.

Maria

Comment

• Hi Maria,
                Agreed......neither of us know what happened...
                There are going to be many books,many different opinions,many explanations offered.....I don't think this chap will come up with anything other than what we already know......if the coppers came to a conclusion which is so likely,it would be difficult to explain anything else..it even explained the findings of the dogs...
                If there was anything else to discover,OUR police would have stayed over there to discover it.
                The Portuguese people who have put their experiences of the time around this crime on the net,call the McCanns the McScam's...they took exception at their attitude at the time,and now,their unwillingness to explain themselves,so long after the event.Looking at the tv coverage of the time,if this chap comes to any other conclusion that what they have posted themselves,then we shall know that either he has some connection to the McCann circus....or that he is biased....
                An unbiased police explanation,accepted by both sides cannot be beaten to do with the facts of the night...
                The McCanns are the only people who can tell us why they chose to act in the way they did.....and so far,they are silent.......I fear,as long as they can get away with it.
                Evidently,something has been bubbling under to do with this case,on these shores......
                Hopefully,they will all have to give an account of themselves.I think the country needs to see all of these professionals made accountable for their disgusting behaviour.....
                FOR ALL OF THE LITTLE CHILDREN LEFT ALONE THAT NIGHT.
                I'm sure as a caring mum also,you would not disagree with me on that point alone.
                ANNA.

Comment

• Will we ever know?

The real tragedy about this case is the distinct possibility that we will never know what happened for sure that night.

There is no doubt that the behaviour of the McCanns caused a lot of alarm bells to start ringing with a lot of people, It would appear that they were their own worst enemies.

It is not unknown for disappearances like this to be solved many years after the event (the Mamie Stuart case for one) I’m afraid the likely conclusion to this will be that her body is discovered many years hence in the area in which she vanished. At least that will bring some sort of closure.

Comment

• ..Let's hope they don't attempt to stop or sue this chap!!!

Hmmmmm......I doubt it...

Well see anyway.

ANNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria View Post
                      Suzi:

You have to understand that the publicity campaign was necessary in order to make people aware that Madeleine was missing. It is a technique which was pioneered by John Walsh in the U.S. whose son was murdered and the police could not find his killers, so he had the brilliant idea of coming live on television, and through this medium, he succeeded in finding his son´s killers, now John Walsh, is the presenter of America´s Most Wanted, where many murders have been solved.

The U.S. is miles ahead than us and the rest of Europe in doing publicity more widely in all our countries. If a child like Madeleine disappears in Italy, no one here knows a diky bird about it, which it is a disgrace ! specially as we do have the modern technology to make it happen. The MacCanns have been working to change this through the European Parliament.

Maria
                      Huh! the Pope etc!!!!!- Ooooh come on that was on the verge of becoming pathetic IMHO! Of course the tabloids and then the despicable 'Mail' joined in the chase! Yuk!
                      Last edited by Suzi; 10-05-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post
                        The real tragedy about this case is the distinct possibility that we will never know what happened for sure that night.

There is no doubt that the behaviour of the McCanns caused a lot of alarm bells to start ringing with a lot of people, It would appear that they were their own worst enemies.

It is not unknown for disappearances like this to be solved many years after the event (the Mamie Stuart case for one) I’m afraid the likely conclusion to this will be that her body is discovered many years hence in the area in which she vanished. At least that will bring some sort of closure.
                        Hi Bob -
                        Like 'Mamie' damned sure she'll bubble to the surface sooner later-later I imagine!......but she will - believe me!
                        Suz x

Comment

• Hi Suzi.....Agreed.

Just to get some solid timings as a basis to establish who was where,was achieved by layering statements,to start the police investigation.God knows how these chaps were supposed to present a detailed case,from start to finish.Without the smoke-screen,or any 100% co-operation.

The McCanns seem worried that anything else will come to light,as soon as something is mentioned to do with the subject they try to stop or sue,so why not give us their own explanations,it would save all the time and trouble and stop their anxiousness....unless they have a reason not to do so.
                          They are no longer suspects and Maria says this case is over.
                          Doesn't make sense.
                          ANNA.

Comment

• Hi Anna- You're right it doesn't make sense! More holes than a ......whatever!!!......I can't feel comfortable about this case.......I'm sorry
                            Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Suz x

Comment

• Anna,

Id rather assess the evidence on its own merits than get pointed into a certain direction by incompetant police and scum gutter press.

Monty
                              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Monty,I agree with you 100%* that is exactly my position. I have been vilified on this thread for thinking exactly on those terms. A real hate towards me has been generated by two individuals because I refuse to see the " guilt " or " strangeness " of newspaper gossip as " evidence " of the McCann´s supposed guilt and such non-sense.

It has been a relentless witch-hunt, with things like* " Its only you, Maria who thinks like that " " The majority of people in this thread does not agree with you, "** as though if the majority here, thinks that the McCann´s are guilty, I should somehow... have to agree as well !!! which is frankly ridiculous.* I´m pleased to see that two of my most aserrid detractors have backed down and now these two claim that they never said the McCann´s were guilty of murdering their daughter. At least that is a start.

Anna:

Please understand... its not what I say, it is what the prosecutors said when they closed the McCann´s file. The McCann´s status as suspects was lifted because these prosecutors said they did not have any evidence against them, period.
                                Last edited by Maria; 10-05-2008, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X