Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevey View Post
    Hi,

I must say I have always wondered about the FM on the wall. I can also see the word MAY on Mary's right leg. Spooky!

The handwriting has pretty much nailed it for me though.

I could be wrong, but wasn't there a preservative found in the ink which wasn't produced until the 1970's proving it was a modern forgery?

Will read up on the Poste House when I get round to it. Ta.
    Hi Stevey,

Did you get anywhere with that whole Poste House anachronism?

Comment

Um, not really, nope. I'm pretty clueless to be honest. Ha ha (underlined)

I agree that it's possible the diary was referring to a Poste House in London and not one in Liverpool though. But after reading all that about the knife, the cigarette case and the tin matchbox appearing one after the other (the same as in that book which was mentioned) only strengthened my belief even more that the diary has to be a modern hoax.
      Last edited by stevey; 09-21-2008, 03:35 AM.

Comment

you saw the word 'may' on her leg?

...hang on...

...i saw that on the outside of kellys room were.... BRICKS!!!

hey graham, this pisstaking larks alright

seriously though if he did write it, forgetting the mistakes, the cunningly placed bits & bobs, the 'writing' on the wall (of someone elses initials no less - yeah im sure theres a 'convincing argument' for that too), the handwriting, the missing pages, the half-a-surname, the admission of forgery (along with the method) yah-de-yah-de-yah.... forgetting all this...

isnt it a push too far to sign your own diary 'jack the ripper'? i mean come on guys theres gullible, then guuuuullible, then theres diary enthusiasts. this is like a hollywood hacks wet-dream for a(nother bloody) jtr movie. it sounds like a killer from a hannibal lector film. i wouldnt be surprised if they next fished out tortured animals and his suspender belts from the wall next...

face it the only reasons its still out there are the money, the owners & editors making a name for themselves and sad people who cant swallow their pride and say 'you know what - we may just be wrong about this...'

still enjoy the infamy while it last

joel
        if mickey's a mouse, and pluto's a dog, whats goofy?

Comment

Spooky, int it?
          Attached Files

Comment

What is?

Graham
            We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

the blood smear which almost looks like part of an 'm'.

the thing is, if noone told you it was there would you have seen it?

Comment

If no-one had told me of the 'FM', I wouldn't have seen that either. And I still can't, as it goes...

Graham
                We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

i can imagine the scene now... fresh from slicing the last of the body up, the killer wipes the blood from his hands and rubs his brow...

'well,' he thinks to himself. 'they still dont have it after the upside down 'v's and the missing offal... jesus these coppers are thick!'

suddenly a brainwave strikes him - 'ill stick the wifes initials on the wall! of course it makes so much sense.' putting the felt tip back behind his ear he says, 'there. thatll show em. mwa ha ha ha haaaaar. god im a genius, you know i even surprise myself sometimes. oh hang about... what i fits not obvious? how about 'maybrick on the leg? m... a...y... nah, dont look right. oh well at least i can write about this in my journal...'

seriously though, this has got to be one of the most stupid theories ive ever heard.

Comment

I can kind of make out M V? You could perhaps argue that there's a Y on the other side of the stripe of blood or stocking top or whatever that line is, but I think that's part of the bit of gore or something that's sitting there rather than anything written on the leg in blood.

Re the M V that I can see, I looks to me like smudges made by bloody fingers moving or touching the leg rather than anything deliberate. Which of course would have been a possible boon if fingerprinting had been an option.

B.
                    Bailey
                    Wellington, New Zealand
                    hoodoo@xtra.co.nz
                    www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsephotographic/

Comment

the leg looks to me just like someone with bloody fingers grabbed it, or pushed it.

just a crazy idea of course...

Comment

Originally posted by joelhall View Post
                        the leg looks to me just like someone with bloody fingers grabbed it, or pushed it. just a crazy idea of course...
                        ...then you're as crazy as me, Joel. I too see the imprints of stained fingers that grabbed Kelly's right calf at some point. Of this I have little doubt.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                          ...then you're as crazy as me, Joel. I too see the imprints of stained fingers that grabbed Kelly's right calf at some point. Of this I have little doubt.
                          seems extreme to be so sure

its cranks like us people need to watch out for

Comment

Well, one good thing to come of this is that after closely studying that leg, I am now convinced that thing IS a garter!

Comment

If no one told me it was there, would I have seen it? Very doubtful.

Could the same question be applied to the investigators who went into that room?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Computers really are wonderful things, aren't they?

--John

Comment

Working...
                                X