Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
    Very good post. I would just like to add that the geographic profile is also a minus against Druitt [and probably others] being the ripper.
    The apron piece in connection with the geographic profile tells us that when Eddowes was murdered the offender was not heading out of Whitechapel but into it. The line drawn from Mitre Square through the Apron piece carries on forward and hits the hot zone, not just in parallel with it, but right beside it.

I am sure plenty of people with alternative suspects have to do a lot of weaving and turning to try and avoid the conclusion that the apron and the geographic profile tell us. That JtR had a base near Flower & Dean St. and Lolesworth Street. So even a commuter model has to have the suspect staying there. It is not like he is taking a train or cab out of the area at that time in the morning... especially in that area. One of the hardest areas in London at the time.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
      If you look at the map with Martha going outwards as in ripples he struck NE NW SE SW of her. She is almost central. But NW seems important, two murders plus the general direction he would be heading after Goulston St, and the fact that Dorset street had a notorious reputation. Makes me wonder if he knew that area particularly well.
      Yeah, it does because he makes mistakes with Stride suggesting he wasn't as familiar with being undetected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        The assertions made in posts 5, 7 and 9 were incorrect, not least because the poster was basing her argument solely on the abridged and sometimes garbled account of Wolff Levisohn's testimony included in one book (HL Adam's Trial of George Chapman). Now, thanks to the splendid efforts of Mark Ripper, I was able to read the actual court records in full. In these, Wolff Levisohn claims that he first met Klosowski in the White Hart pub in 1888, which cannot be correct, because - here's the kicker - Levisohn said that, when he met Lucy Klosowski the following year (which would have been 1889), she had a daughter and a son. This cannot be correct, because the son was born in late 1890 and the daughter in 1892.

Besides, Levisohn doesn't even mention Cable Street, where we know Klosowski and his wife were living between sometime in mid/late 1888 and at least October 1890, when his son was born there. The only possible conclusion to draw is that Levisohn's timings were out by a year or two, that he first met Klosowski sometime in 1890-91, and that this is the very earliest we can place Klosowski in the White Hart pub.

When it comes to timings, Levisohn was a very unreliable witness. Demonstrably so.
        Hi Sam, can you take it to that thread please and we can continue it there if you wish. Just copy and paste will do or a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sally View Post
          Batman,

Thanks for posting these maps, very interesting. Maybe geoprofil8ng is hit or miss, but I can't see what we have to lose by considering it myself. I have no issue with Tabram being a Ripper victim personally. Good work
          Thanks. I have no dog in this race so accepting her isn't too hard. The more I read about her the more she meets the criteria of the C5 victimology.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
            Hi Sam, can you take it to that thread please and we can continue it there if you wish. Just copy and paste will do or a new one.
            There's nothing to continue, Batman. What I just said was based on facts, and I can't change those. Levisohn, the sole source for the erroneous belief that Klosowski was in the White Hart in 1888, was demonstrably out in his dates, and that's that.

You yourself said out that Klosowski was an hour's walk away from the site of Tabram's murder on that fateful Bank Holiday, and - as I then pointed out - that party was held by Abraham and Ethel Radin, because Klosowski was feeling homesick having not long ago left Poland. As we know, Klosowski lived and worked with the Radins sometime in 1888, in West India Dock Road... which, spookily enough, is almost exactly an hour's walk from George Yard.

Everything points to Klosowski first living in West India Dock Road, before moving to Cable Street in 1888. He was still living there when he got married to Lucy on 19th October 1889, some time after which the couple took up temporary residence in Commercial Street for an unspecified period (perhaps early-mid 1890) until they finally set up shop at the White Hart some time before September 1890, when their son was born.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

There's nothing to continue, Batman. What I just said was based on facts, and I can't change those. Levisohn, the sole source for the erroneous belief that Klosowski was in the White Hart in 1888, was demonstrably out in his dates, and that's that.

You yourself said out that Klosowski was an hour's walk away from the site of Tabram's murder on that fateful Bank Holiday, and - as I then pointed out - that party was held by Abraham and Ethel Radin, because Klosowski was feeling homesick having not long ago left Poland. As we know, Klosowski lived and worked with the Radins sometime in 1888, in West India Dock Road... which, spookily enough, is almost exactly an hour's walk from George Yard.

Everything points to Klosowski first living in West India Dock Road, before moving to Cable Street in 1888. He was still living there when he got married to Lucy on 19th October 1889, some time after which the couple took up temporary residence in Commercial Street for an unspecified period (perhaps early-mid 1890) until they finally set up shop at the White Hart some time before September 1890, when their son was born.
              Sam, you have requested on several threads when there is a huge shift of topic to take to those threads instead in which we mostly obliged you. Can you please take it there so we can address all these matters, especially in with people who seem very knowledgable on the matter in that thread. There are a number of issues with what you are saying, especially in respect on that thread.

So again, please, could you take it there and repeat what you have to say, as this is the sort of thing you have asked us to do a few times in the past weeks and which we have obliged you.

Comment

Sam, you have requested on several threads when there is a huge shift of topic to take to those threads instead in which we mostly obliged you. Can you please take it there so we can address all these matters, especially in with people who seem very knowledgable on the matter in that thread. There are a number of issues with what you are saying, especially in respect on that thread.
                My research into the Court records happened after the conversations on that thread, and the "very knowledgeable people" in question did not have access to that information. Besides, some of them were convinced that Klosowski was the Ripper, and that should be borne in mind when reading what they said.

I'm sure that the trajectory I outlined in my previous post (WI Dock Rd -> Cable St -> Commercial St -> White Hart) is correct and that, unlike the unreliable Wolff Levisohn, my dates are not too wide of the mark - in fact, most of them can be objectively verified. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it, but I certainly don't want to waste time arguing that point with you or anyone else.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

My research into the Court records happened after the conversations on that thread, and the "very knowledgeable people" in question did not have access to that information. Besides, some of them were convinced that Klosowski was the Ripper, and that should be borne in mind when reading what they said.

I'm sure that the trajectory I outlined in my previous post (WI Dock Rd -> Cable St -> Commercial St -> White Hart) is correct and that, unlike the unreliable Wolff Levisohn, my dates are not too wide of the mark - in fact, most of them can be objectively verified. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it, but I certainly don't want to waste time arguing that point with you or anyone else.
                  You are arguing this out so since you won't obligue (I'll remember that one in future) I can take it to that thread instead of you.

Comment

The apron piece in connection with the geographic profile tells us that when Eddowes was murdered the offender was not heading out of Whitechapel but into it. The line drawn from Mitre Square through the Apron piece carries on forward and hits the hot zone, not just in parallel with it, but right beside it.

I am sure plenty of people with alternative suspects have to do a lot of weaving and turning to try and avoid the conclusion that the apron and the geographic profile tell us. That JtR had a base near Flower & Dean St. and Lolesworth Street. So even a commuter model has to have the suspect staying there. It is not like he is taking a train or cab out of the area at that time in the morning... especially in that area. One of the hardest areas in London at the time.
                    Your theory is flawed if the killer did not deposit the apronpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                      sure-in a city that dense. now I don't think whoever dropped it lived in the wentworth building or even on that street. THAT would be too close.
                      What's population density got to do with it? I've just measured it, and it's 168 yards. A lot of the buildings east of the corner of Goulston Street, and Wentworth Street, down to the junction of Commercial Street, where the Victoria Home lay, were shops anyway, as they are today. The thing is, and I meant to mention this, you believe that Eddowes killer dropped the apron purposely in order to indicate that he had written the GSG. Would the killer, if he lived a mere 168 yards away, take this risk? I don't believe he would.
                      Last edited by Observer; 10-20-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                        Your theory is flawed if the killer did not deposit the apronpiece

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        It isn't my theory. It is the theory of the Whitechapel murder investigation concerning Eddowes.

It is that how you explain this away for your suspect Carl Feigenbaum? That he didn't deposit the apron piece there?

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                          A question I asked myself a number of times! Then again, I do not belong to the ones who regard the Victoria Home as Hutchinsons regular joint...
                          He was living there on the 10 November, so there is at least a possibility that he was living there during the terrors, as opposed to living elsewhere.

Comment

It isn't my theory. It is the theory of the Whitechapel murder investigation concerning Eddowes.

It is that how you explain this away for your suspect Carl Feigenbaum? That he didn't deposit the apron piece there?
                            I dont think the killer deposited it in any event as has been theorized, but this is not the thread to go over all of this yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                              I dont think the killer deposited it in any event as has been theorized, but this is not the thread to go over all of this yet again.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                              Thank you for confirming what I thought you believe with regards to this piece of evidence.

This piece of apron evidence and geographic profiling together make a compelling argument for a Ripper staying near Flower & Dean, so I can see why many 'suspect' favorites don't like either piece of evidence, both past and modern.

Obviously, I am of the position that the apron piece and the geographic profile are congruent and compliment each other. In fact, the geographic profile seems to corroborate that the Whitechapel investigators got it right that JtR was living locally and that direction was significant. A modern tool supporting old investigative notions. That's a good sign IMO, not one to be ignored because someone has a favored suspect.

Comment

Thank you for confirming what I thought you believe with regards to this piece of evidence.

This piece of apron evidence and geographic profiling together make a compelling argument for a Ripper staying near Flower & Dean, so I can see why many 'suspect' favorites don't like either piece of evidence, both past and modern.

Obviously, I am of the position that the apron piece and the geographic profile are congruent and compliment each other. In fact, the geographic profile seems to corroborate that the Whitechapel investigators got it right that JtR was living locally and that direction was significant. A modern tool supporting old investigative notions. That's a good sign IMO, not one to be ignored because someone has a favored suspect.
                                Favored suspect have nothing to do with accepting or rejecting profiling. I have given the reasons why profiling is not to be relied upon, and that it is at times nothing more than guess work by those who profess to be experts and researchers like you are sadly raken in by it.

Comment

Working...
                                X