Francis Spurzheim Craig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm prepared to help out with the D.N.A testing
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Hi,

I really do not understand the venom and disrespect that is being shown here. A guy has done extensive research, he has got the permission (albeit with conditions) to have the remains of Mary Kelly be exhumed, and he has come on this site to discuss it.

Why should he be met with such diatribe and down right disrespect?

Particularly from people who have never written a book!

Lets all chill out, read the book, and wait for the DNA results.

Best wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
        Where are people claiming this is case closed? Prosector himself has stated this is just his theory. It astounds me that some people are incapable of seeing the difference between what Prosector is doing and what the Shawl or Portrait of A Killer was.

No one is saying you should buy the book if you don't want to or to even support the author or his theory. The only thing being said is maybe show the author the slightest bit of respect to not call him an outright liar or attack his right to even write a book.
        Well said, Dane.

You too, Hatchett.

Comment

• I can only hope when I become older I am not as bitter and crotchety as some in this thread.

Comment

• Hi Dane,
            I do not believe we are bitter, I am certainly not, I wish the new book every success, as I have already said, I am only suspicious of any new theory. that promises a possible DNA investigation, which appears the new approach to convincing the viewing public..
            Regards Richard.

Comment

• Respected medic joins Ripper site - and is told to go dig up his great aunt.

Comment

• We are not bitter we've just seen it all before the royal baby,the diary,shawlgate ,Mr cross just to name a few .plenty of times we have been told case closed and plenty of times we have parted with our money and have been disappointed.
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                  Hi Dane,
                  I do not believe we are bitter, I am certainly not, I wish the new book every success, as I have already said, I am only suspicious of any new theory. that promises a possible DNA investigation, which appears the new approach to convincing the viewing public..
                  Regards Richard.
                  I don't think there's anything wrong with being suspicious or critical of the actual theory. I just wish people would leave it there instead of needing to question the integrity of a person who has made a solid effort to explain his stance and has stated very clearly this is just his theory.

I can promise you if he came out here saying, "case closed", stating things as fact without any backing, and charging high prices trying to nickel & dime the community, I would understand the backlash. But he hasn't. He's done just the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    Respected medic joins Ripper site - and is told to go dig up his great aunt.
                    Respected medic joins Ripper site and claims to have requested and been given permission to dig up his great aunt: 'seen it all before' Ripperologists say, 'O.K. then, mate, dig her up and have her tested - then we'll take you seriously.'

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                      We are not bitter we've just seen it all before the royal baby,the diary,shawlgate ,Mr cross just to name a few .plenty of times we have been told case closed and plenty of times we have parted with our money and have been disappointed.
                      Why do you keep talking about case closed? Where has Prosector ever said it was case closed? He has actually said the exact opposite.

Each person should be judged on their own merits. It's lazy to try and lump groups of people together simply because of not agreeing with their theory. Prosector is not acting like any of the above mentioned examples.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                        Respected medic joins Ripper site and claims to have requested and been given permission to dig up his great aunt: 'seen it all before' Ripperologists say, 'O.K. then, mate, dig her up and have her tested - then we'll take you seriously.'
                        I hope he has ID'd MJK.

But why not do the test and then bring out the book?

That just makes no sense to me and makes it understandable that some are skeptical.

I am one who really finds it hard to accept that he has approval, everything I have read from MoJ says that they will consider an application if certain criteria are met, not one report where THEY say they have given approval. Now f there is approval easy to prove that, just post a copy of the approval.

I have been through a few cases where application was applied for [not in England] and if the system in the UK s anything like here I find it hard to believe that approval would have been granted on what we know so far, especially given that other graves will be disturbed as well.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          We are not bitter we've just seen it all before the royal baby,the diary,shawlgate ,Mr cross just to name a few .plenty of times we have been told case closed and plenty of times we have parted with our money and have been disappointed.
                          Well, as for Lechmere, what you have been told is that he is by far the best suspect and the probable Jack the Ripper. Nobody has said case closed, since there is not definitive proof, just a wealth of circumstantial evidence. Enough, in fact, to warrant a trial.

But this is how the arguing goes. Next up is a claim that I am hijacking the thread.

Comment

• Dear Boss...

I wonder if Craig did write the Dear Boss letter? Is this covered in the forthcoming book, I wonder? It seems to me that there's a case to be made there...

I think it might be tricky to discount the possibility, all things considered.

Comment

• the sketching of him at Annie Chapman's inquest,looks to me,to be showing he wore glasses.If this is correct,did any witness sightings of 'jack' mention a suspect with glasses?
                              Or would he have taken them off prior to his slayings?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sally;348705]I wonder if Craig did write the Dear Boss letter? Is this covered in the forthcoming book, I wonder? It seems to me that there's a case to be made there...

I think it might be tricky to discount the possibility, all things considered.[/QUITo
                                E]
                                I think most people believe that a journalist was behind the "Dear Boss" letter proving who wrote it would be a very exciting twist to this story but it dosnt mean we have found jack the ripper.I wouldn't be to surprised that shortly after the murders that some senior policemen did some sleuthing and checked some journalists handwriting .

Comment

Working...
                                X