Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post

Here's a photograph from the very first JTR conference. The lady on the left is Mrs Oliver my guest from Llanelli, My brother is in the middle sans wife or any female that could be mistaken for a wife and I'm on the right NOT wearing a T shirt. The wine bottles obviously don't belong to us as my brother and I are strictly Teetotal. Now there is a fib in there somewhere.
    Hi Bob,

I have it on good authority (well the worst gossip actually, but it makes no difference in Maria World) that Maria assumed you were with two women because she was seeing double from swigging back ten sweet sherries and lap dancing her way round the room.

So maybe we should give her some slack here.

Or maybe not.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Ooooooooooooooooooooooh what a shame that Maria can't reply!!! She must be way past the spitting feathers stage by now!!!

Suz xx
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Why can't she reply, Suzi?

Diddles got her tongue?

Or have they banned the old barrel of sweetness and laughter yet again for offending every one of the senses known to man and beast and a few more not yet thought of?

Love,

Caz
        X

Comment

• ANYWAY- hear that a couple of the 'Tapas-7' have recieved £37,000 compensation from The Star and The Daily Express (which can't be a bad thing taking money of such esteemed rags !!!!!!!!!!) and are of course donating it to the Find Maddie pot....Only heard this vaguely on the radio at work,must check it out..OMG this does mean that The Star and The Express will show up on my 'activities' at work!

Suz x

Comment

• Hi Suzi,

I heard it was £375,000.

The papers can accuse me anytime of not giving a straightforward, 100% verifiable account of one of my nights out on the sauce. Beats working for a living.

Next best job must be in private investigation - endless sources of cash entering the coffers there.

Love,

Caz
            X
            Last edited by caz; 10-16-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Ah, I now know why Maria has not been responding - I just checked back on her last post here and she now has 'Banned' underneath her name.

Had I known that I would not have responded to Bob's post in the way I did and I hereby retract my little joke at the woman's expense, now I know she had no other recourse but to spit feathers!

Love,

Caz
              X

Comment

• Sullied!

That's what I am!-

Just been onto The Express website and it's £375,000 for 'The Tapas-7' as libel damages!!

Note to self- turn off all machinery and radio up when news on!!

Suz x

Comment

• Very interesting and informative new site...

NOT associated with the parents...
                  Cheers,
                  cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

• Breaking News.....

You might remember that the thread, at one point, was used to discuss poor Shannon Matthews, who vanished earlier in the year.

Today both Shannon's mother, and uncle have been found guilty of her abduction,

read the story here,

Usually I let Justice be served and keep my emotions to myself, but in this case, I hope they rot in hell, and poor Shannon is looked after by someone with a heart, who will give her the love and cuddles she deserves.
                    Regards Mike

Comment

• And Maria's instincts were absolutely spot on in this instance - as were mine, having been abused by my own mother...

I happen to believe Maria is spot on about the McCanns too. Some on here seem so blinded by their own hatreds and (class?) prejudices, they can't see the woods for the trees. **

By the way, I lived in a village in France for a couple of years. ALL the kids bar one were booted out in the morning so long as it wasn't raining, to amuse themselves - they ranged in age from toddlers to c12 year olds. My neighbour's daughter aged 6 looked after Petit Jean, aged 2 to 3 while we were living there. Parents would yell for them at mealtimes - the village was built onto caves on a steep cliff so sound carried.The parents would routinely go to neighbours for a drink or quick meal in the evening leaving the kids in bed, as indeed did my own parents, esp on holiday.

The French kids, let alone their parents, used to hoot with derision at our English vistors and their absurdly overprotective clinging to their children.

If my parents had been as repressively in my face as some on here seem to be with their kids, I'd have gone mad! Luckily I was given a lot of space inc going off for walks with the dog - a dachsund, no bodyguard! - from a very early age. It was normal then; my sister was of a more nervous disposition and never wanted to spend time on her own.

This paranoia about kids is a very recent thing. People never used to assume that something bad would happen - now people assume it will! It's a horrible way to live, and a horrible thing to instill in your kids, that the world is a very dangerous place. Hysterical tabloid reporting of every bad event makes it seem as if such things are commonplce - they aren't, they are very rare (as the McCanns are intelligent enough to realise)

** Nb I've only read up to c. post 25 so I don't yet know why Maria was banned
                      Last edited by Sara; 12-10-2008, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sara View Post

The French kids, let alone their parents, used to hoot with derision at our English vistors and their absurdly overprotective clinging to their children...

...This paranoia about kids is a very recent thing. People never used to assume that something bad would happen...

** Nb I've only read up to c. post 25 so I don't yet know why Maria was banned
                        Hi Sara,

If you carry on reading I think you will find that your initial perception of other posters' views about "bringing up baby" will change considerably.

For example, you should find Maria admitting that she was overprotective of her own son. But you won't find out here why she was banned because it wasn't for anything she posted to this thread.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        Last edited by caz; 12-10-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• It seems that Karen "Britiains Worst Mum" Matthews is getting the punishments dished out to her in prison for the kidnap plot.

So what does she get???

A Playstation 3 for Christmas! Now I am struggling financially during this time of the year, as most are, and would love a Playstation 3!!

Regards Mike

Comment

• I see there's a new suspect in the McCann case:
                            BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I wonder if the whereabouts of this character have been investigated:

Comment

• Private Detectives

What happened to all these suspects that the Spanish private detectives were about to swoop on - on several occasions?

Comment

• They have been threatening to 'swoop' on many suspects many times Bob,as you say.

The whole thing has been a farce from start to finish (although i am not convinced this will ever 'finish' although i do hope so for her family and for closure/justice).

Comment

Working...
                                X