No announcement yet.

New photos of Donald S. Swanson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, These are outstanding! I love the family shots. Just really good work, here. Thank you, Chris Phillips, and the Swansons.
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

An absolutely outstanding set of photographs! Well done, Rob and Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by Celesta View Post
        Rob, These are outstanding! I love the family shots. Just really good work, here. Thank you, Chris Phillips, and the Swansons.
        Oh gosh, awkward phrasing here, easily misread. I meant 'thanks to you, Rob,' etc.
        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Wonderful, amazing photos! Thank you to everyone who made this happen, and for the Swanson family's generosity!
          Cheers,
          cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Many thanks Rob for an excellent job in rooting out these photos and sharing them with us!

Now if only someone could find that elusive Abberline album!
            "We reach. We grasp. And what is left at the end? A shadow."
            Sherlock Holmes, The Retired Colourman

Comment

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photographs, great work Chris and Rob.

Comment

[ATTACH]9282[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9283[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9284[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]9285[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9286[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9287[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]9288[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9289[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9290[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]9291[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9292[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9293[/ATTACH]
                allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Working...
                X