DEEMING = DRUIN or DREWEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    As a slight aside, there have been investigations into a skull with some claiming it was Deeming's some Kelly's, boy the death masks are similar.
    Judging from Ned's photos, their faces fortunately weren't similar. Despite his bloodstained record I have some admiration for Ned with his suit of armor at that last battle. I have absolutely no admiration for Deeming - and I suspect neither would have Ned.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
      Judging from Ned's photos, their faces fortunately weren't similar. Despite his bloodstained record I have some admiration for Ned with his suit of armor at that last battle. I have absolutely no admiration for Deeming - and I suspect neither would have Ned.

Jeff
      Ned in spite of all his faults was always a ladies man, in fact it appears that a major factor in his turning to crime was the way his mum was treated, I suspect he would have kicked Deeming's butt.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Ned in spite of all his faults was always a ladies man, in fact it appears that a major factor in his turning to crime was the way his mum was treated, I suspect he would have kicked Deeming's butt.
        Ned kicking Deeming's butt would have been the least of it. No where in Ned's record (and that of his gang) did they mistreat (and certainly not kill) any kids or babies. Deeming would have been lucky if Ned had just castrated him.

Jeff

Comment

Ned kicking Deeming's butt would have been the least of it. No where in Ned's record (and that of his gang) did they mistreat (and certainly not kill) any kids or babies. Deeming would have been lucky if Ned had just castrated him.

Jeff
          I get confused sometimes when trying to keep things clean for some other forums, but that's pretty close and after castrating him either made him eat them or jammed them up his ...

Having said that I suspect that there would have been numerous others in gaol with fred that would have liked 10 minutes in his cell with him. Or in the exercise yard with no "screws" around.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I get confused sometimes when trying to keep things clean for some other forums, but that's pretty close and after castrating him either made him eat them or jammed them up his ...

Having said that I suspect that there would have been numerous others in gaol with fred that would have liked 10 minutes in his cell with him. Or in the exercise yard with no "screws" around.
            From my reading up on "Mad Fred", he made a big production of his detestation of the citizens in Melbourne, and how he thought they were the ugliest people in the world. I am certain if the judge had ordered that Deeming be freed into the local mob the latter would have quickly gotten white hair just before the "uglies" got their hands on him.

He was never brave. In his miserable career he killed (that we know of) two women who mistakenly married him, and four children, one of whom was a baby. Even in the ascribed killings like the one in a South African mining area, the victim was shot from behind. Let's face it, Ned Kelly had more grit than this creep.

Jeff

Comment

From my reading up on "Mad Fred", he made a big production of his detestation of the citizens in Melbourne, and how he thought they were the ugliest people in the world. I am certain if the judge had ordered that Deeming be freed into the local mob the latter would have quickly gotten white hair just before the "uglies" got their hands on him.

He was never brave. In his miserable career he killed (that we know of) two women who mistakenly married him, and four children, one of whom was a baby. Even in the ascribed killings like the one in a South African mining area, the victim was shot from behind. Let's face it, Ned Kelly had more grit than this creep.

Jeff
              My great grandma had more Guts than Deemng, but then again she had 6 kids on the move following the railway with bullock teams so I guess she had to.
              G U T

Comment

Possibly 'Jacobs' from Canada (Cardiff Times 18th April 1892)
                An anonymous witness claimed to have been an acquaintance of Jacobs in 1882 who claimed he had a letter from a 'fast' woman called Eddowes.
                Jacobs also claimed to have enticed away a girl called Kelly.
                When asked what happened to them the witness was told they had 'gone up Whitechapel way'
                Against this is the witness was apparently shown Deeming's likeness and said he did not resemble the man he knew as Jacobs.
                Also there is no evidence Deeming was ever in Canada.
                Probable hoax?

Comment

Working...
                X