No announcement yet.

What's your profile for Jack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think our killer lived alone didn't live locally had a bolt hole a few minutes away from mitre square had at least a basic knowledge of human anatomy he would have been quite physically fit and would suffer from some form of mental illness and died or was locked up shortly after Mary Kelly's murder.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Gee Pinkmoon

I think our killer lived alone didn't live locally had a bolt hole a few minutes away from mitre square had at least a basic knowledge of human anatomy he would have been quite physically fit and would suffer from some form of mental illness and died or was locked up shortly after Mary Kelly's murder.
      I wonder if I can find anyone to fit that profile.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Gee Pinkmoon

I wonder if I can find anyone to fit that profile.
        I can't think of anyone gut can you.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          I can't think of anyone gut can you.
          Maybe Tumblety????

But I'll keep looking.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Maybe Tumblety????

But I'll keep looking.
            Let me know if you can think of anyone

Comment

• Cheers Fisherman, that's what I meant, yeah it had been a long day when I wrote that, apologies all. But someone like in the image I posted, nothing abnormal about his appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prot View Post
                Cheers Fisherman, that's what I meant, yeah it had been a long day when I wrote that, apologies all. But someone like in the image I posted, nothing abnormal about his appearance.
                Agreed, Prot!

He looks pretty much like a carman to me, incidentally ...

All the best,
                Fisherman

Comment

• I've been trying to recreate the look with an actor friend and in a professional photoshoot, will post the results when I get the results

Comment

Working...
                  X