• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She had an identical twin?

Mr Holmes

Comment

• Mr Holmes

My earlier post said clearly:

Now please note I am NOT suggesting that MJK had an identical twin sister, doppelganger or anything similar.

Phil H

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
        She had an identical twin?

Mr Holmes
        Better yet, they were separated at birth, and MJK didn't know she had an identical twin.

Seriously, Phil and I were just having a side discussion about the cues people use to identify one another, and Phil brought up identical twins, because it's sometimes in a situation like that-- meeting the twin of someone you know-- that you become aware of the mental process of identifying someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
          Better yet, they were separated at birth, and MJK didn't know she had an identical twin.

Seriously, Phil and I were just having a side discussion about the cues people use to identify one another, and Phil brought up identical twins, because it's sometimes in a situation like that-- meeting the twin of someone you know-- that you become aware of the mental process of identifying someone.
          This gets better and better I knew there was a reason I wanted to investigate this case.

Mr Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X