MCC baddies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monty:

Warne lost it by 2005? Have you forgotten what happened at Adelaide, 2007? You know, the day The UN lost 10 wickets and Australia chased down 170 odd in a single day? When he bowled Traitorsen round his legs? I believe Warney was the architect of that.....

Here's an idea for you: Why don't you fly over to Australia for the Sydney test match, I'll meet you there, and the loser can personally deliver the 50 dollars/pounds to the McGrath Foundation at the end of the test?

Steven:

That's a bit harsh. I thought we were friends, Steven?

Kepler Wessels was around before I can even remember, digging into the past much?

Cheers,
    Adam.

Comment

Adam,

We both know that due to injuries we sent our twos over on 2007, players who'd struggle to get into county sides.

Wanna talk about 2009? or last week?

Steven,

You must remember Adam only deals in his world. If he hasnt seen it then it didnt happen. Its called Wenger syndrome.

The fact Australia have fielded non Australian born players before and his complaint of England doing the same is how he deals with the massive inferiority gap between the two teams. Our domination Sunday has bought reality crashing around him so he desperately grasps on to minor points, his comfort blankie.

Watch this...Swannies coming Adam......see Steven, see him twitch.

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Monty:

To be honest with you I can't even remember who was in the UN team on the 2007 tour.....wasn't that when Frodo was captain? You know, the one who is seen as a cricketing god over there when he has a batting and bowling average in the low 30's?

Watch this...Swannies coming Adam......see Steven, see him twitch.

Mount Rushmore Face Swann? Pfft....Monty, if we run into any trouble with our batting in the Ashes series, I would be more than happy to step in.

As for domination, might I recommend taking a look at the ICC Test Rankings?

Cheers,
        Adam.

Comment

Youre only as good as your last game Adam...and you were spanked in that one.

Also defeated in 09, so the rankings arent reliable.

Freddie took your boys to task last year whilst literally standing on one leg. Thats how good he is.

You keep harking back to the good ol days...I'll look forward to the new order.

Monty

PS Swannie........look, that eyes a-twitchin.
          Monty

Comment

Monty:

Come on, you and I both know that form in 20/20 cricket means absolutely nothing when it comes to Test cricket. Anybody can win in the shortened version of the game, that's half the thrill of it. A good percentage of the players in our 20/20 team do not play Test cricket, and vice versa.

Freddie on one leg? Meh, nothing Steve Waugh and Ricky haven't done.....

Swannie? Ha, I wouldn't mind betting that Ashley Giles will earn a recall before then.... and where's the other "Monty" (Panesar - another import) these days? Maybe that 24 or 26 or whatever it was that Gilly took off him in an over finished him off....

Cheers,
            Adam.

Comment

20/20....tests...I doesnt matter....we beat you in both mate. We just need to tighten our ODIs and whap...complete control.

Gilly isnt playing anymore son. See, living in the past. Your team is now average and very beatable, as we have proven.

Welcome to reality. However worry not, Ill send you a photo of the urn. Infact heres one now.

Monty
              Attached Files
              Monty

Comment

(....one has to love the accidental placement of the champagne bottles... )
                Cheers,
                cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                  20/20....tests...I doesnt matter....we beat you in both mate. We just need to tighten our ODIs and whap...complete control.

Gilly isnt playing anymore son. See, living in the past. Your team is now average and very beatable, as we have proven.

Welcome to reality. However worry not, Ill send you a photo of the urn. Infact heres one now.

Monty
                  Oh that little urn...a copy it may be...but oh so lovely to see it where it belongs!

I expect some sort of reaction though when we visit...hardly ever plain sailing in Oz...
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                  Accountability? ....

Comment

Adam

We are indeed friends, Adam. I hope you took my previous posts in the spirit in which they were meant. No offence intended,

Best wishes,
                    Steve.

Comment

Here's the deal: So confident am I that England will get destroyed when they come down here, that if they even manage to win a single Test match in the series, never mind the whole series, I will wrap myself in an England flag, video myself singing "God Save The Queen" and post the video on these forums.

Gilly still does play, BTW.....captain of the Deccan Chargers, I believe. Justin Langer is now our batting advisor. Warney is a commentator....And Matthew Hayden has his own TV show.....

Cheers,
                      Adam.

Comment

Now that's a handsome offer. Get practising.

Steve.

Comment

Working...
                        X