Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chris,
    sorry to hear that you are unwell.
    It is good to know that you are in good hands and have a diagnosis so that you can recieve the best treatment for what is wrong.

Jack the Ripper isnt as important as you getting well!

Best wishes
    Jenni and Neal
    “be just and fear not”

Comment

I want to thank you all so much for your messages that mean a huge amount to me
      I may not share the faith of some of you but your prayers and your positive thoughts and wishes have moved me beyond words
      Thanks to all
      Chris

Comment

Get well soon so I can bug you about coming on the podcast! I need you healthy for purely selfish reasons. Just kidding, but do get better soon for real.

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear your news Chris, and want you to know that your contributions to Casebook, and your book on Kelly, are amongst those that I hold in the greatest esteem and admiration.

All the best, and don't stay away too long, but come back soon, well, and completely cured.

x
          http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

My very best wishes and prayers go out to you and your family and friends Chris.

Julie

Comment

all positive vibes coming your way, and if you're not averse the odd hug or two if it helps.

Take care and get well soon

x
              babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

Sorry to hear of this news, I wish you well. There seems to be plenty of bad news recently. I have had a stroke followed by surgery, but things are as well as they can be after 12 months since I found myself on the floor paralized. I am now shopping, cooking and walking ! And am very much looking forward to Yule.
                It was Bury whodunnit. The black eyed scoundrel.

The yam yams are the men, who won't be blamed for nothing..

Comment

Hi Ashkenaz.

I'm glad you are back and feeling better.

Best wishes to all on Casebook who are facing serious health issues. I've been there myself and I know it can be rather daunting and difficult, but faith positivity can help get you through it. Please remember that there are many people on Casebook who are your friends and appreciate your contributions.

Hang in there, Chris. We all believe in you and are sending you positive healing energy.

Best regards,
                  Archaic

Comment

get well

Hello Chris. Sorry for the bad news.

Get well soon.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                      Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this, Chris!

I'm sure I speak for many when I say you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

We'd all appreciate it very much if we could occasionally get an update on your progress.

God bless, and please return soon,
                      Bunny
                      Amen to that. Look forward to your return and very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Best Wishes, Bridewell.
                      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Hello Chris,

I've just read your post about your illness and was very relieved that your prognosis is really good for a full recovery. We'll miss you, you know.

I know you're not a 'believer' as such, but do you mind if I pray for you at any rate!

I'll really miss your knowledgeable posts. Please come back to us soon.

With love,
                        Carol

Comment

I wish Chris the best. He's a good man. Now, I wish to start a new trend on Casebook. I am not getting ill. I refuse to do so. I may die at any time, but I'm going quickly and without illness. That's a promise.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

I too send Chris every good wish for a prompt recovery...but draw the line at offering him a hug!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Chris I just read this and I am extremely sorry to hear you are having to face such a thing.

I too will offer up my prayers and my most positive wishes for you to get speedily past this with good health blossoming all about you.

Barb

Comment

Heartfelt thanks to all for the best wishes and your kind thoughts - it really means so much and is a great comfort and help
                                I hope to know more soon about the prognosis
                                Thanks again
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X