Is This the Coolest Wine Label Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This the Coolest Wine Label Ever?

19 Crimes was built on authentic stories of rebellion, defiance, perseverance, and redemption. In 1788, if you broke any one of the 19 Crimes you were banished to Australia.

Absolutely love this label. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and be sure to watch the film as well.

c.d.
    Last edited by c.d.; 07-07-2018, 01:30 PM.

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    http://19crimes.com/

Absolutely love this label. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and be sure to watch the film as well.

c.d.
    5 - Impersonating an Egyptian?

13 - Assaulting, cutting or burning clothes?
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Impersonating an Egyptian? Apparently there are certain behaviors that simply will not be tolerated in polite society.

c.d.

Comment

I've been buying this for family dinners etc. for the past few years, and didn't find out about the interactive labels until about 6 months ago.

My parent say it's a pretty decent wine. I don't drink so I can't judge--I buy all my booze based on how cool I think the label is.
        “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Impersonating an Egyptian? Apparently there are certain behaviors that simply will not be tolerated in polite society.
          I was going to impersonate an Egyptian once, but Copt out.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

I was actually thinking of that one even before I opened the thread. Our local Wine Rack however only seems to have their reds, which is not really my cuppa tea. Another contender for the price would probably be this little white with a delicious word-play:

Comment

I like the name of this one:

Our Goats do Roam Range has quite the history behind it and is a quality Southern French & Italian Style Blended Wine

Love,

Caz
              X
              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
              X