Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Hi el
    thanks for the response and I really have no problem with anything you say here. just a couple of points.

i go with your number 2 above. I remeber reading an expert on cockney/victorian language that it means-the jews wont take the blame for anything. meaning they should.

also, abberline and others beleived it was meant to incriminate the jews at the time.

I don't think a jewish killer would implicate himself or incriminate his own kind-hence a gentile.

I think BS man was using the lipski slur/shout to scare off Schwartz, who looked very jewish according abberline.

interesting-but at no time does Schwartz state that he was a foreigner let alone polish. he also dosnt seem to be confused at what the man shouted. it was lipski-a slur used by local people against jews.

so I disagree- I doubt a jewish killer would use a jewish slur against another jewish man-hence a gentile.
    Thanks for replying Abby

Just one point, apparently all BS man said was the lipski or something liked it. How would Schwartz be able to form an opinion of the man's nationality from one word, particularly a non British name or word.

We will I hope happily agree to disagree on the gentile/non Gentile point.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
      Thanks for replying Abby

Just one point, apparently all BS man said was the lipski or something liked it. How would Schwartz be able to form an opinion of the man's nationality from one word, particularly a non British name or word.

We will I hope happily agree to disagree on the gentile/non Gentile point.

Steve
      yes we will... happily! : )
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Well at least one threat talking sense rather than trying to resurrect patterns and shawls and other debunked rubbish.

Not that I necessarily agree with your profile, but at least it is well reasoned.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Well at least one threat talking sense rather than trying to resurrect patterns and shawls and other debunked rubbish.

Not that I necessarily agree with your profile, but at least it is well reasoned.
          Thanks gut. Appreciate it.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Aged 28-43
            Below average height
            Stout, powerfully built
            Light brown/ ginger hair
            mustache
            Local, lived in immediate area
            Walked when committing murders, possible use of cart
            English
            Gentile
            Steady work, probably involving manuel labor
            Lower class but not poor
            Had own place, though modest
            Frequented pubs and drinker
            Single or dominated wife
            Knew prostitues and socialized with
            Had problems having sex
            Former military and or navy/ sailor
            Very familiar with knife
            Accustomed to carrying knife before murder spree
            Appears very cocky to people
            Thinks he is smarter than anyone else
            Self assured
            Cunning
            Experience cutting up animals
            Probable anatomical knowledge, possible medical/surgical experience
            NO or very light criminal record
            No overt mental illness
            Read newspapers
            Main motivation-Fascinated with the female body and what his knife could do to it
            Possible masterbation and or cannibalism with trophies/ parts
            Secondary motivation-Enjoyed shocking / toying with the public
            Looked down on police
            No interest in torture, all interest post mortem
            Curiosity big factor in motivation
            All good but how can you glean these from the inquests,hard to over-extend.Knew where the prostitutes are early in the morning,sure.Anatomical knowledge,yes.Living locally I disagree,killing at the end of the month and 8th,he was on a fixed schedule,a visitor.As posted before the chances were small he only killed in these 2 dates.Killed between past midnight to Cadosche's 5:20 AM sure,direction from Mitre square to Goulston sure.Not uncomfortable being seen with the victims sure minutes before their murder sure.Long was not asked about the man's accent when he said "will you",it would narrowed it down a little bit.Would Long say "foreigner" if the pronunciation was local?

---
            Last edited by Varqm; 12-03-2018, 04:14 PM.
            Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
            M. Pacana

Comment

Former military and or navy/ sailor-many serial killers are and peaked cap-"like a sailor would wear".
              A former military man is frequently overlooked, but would partly explain the obsession with mutilation that occurred on the battlefields .

Comment

Abby is incorrect on one thing, at least.
                The killer was not a gentile, he was almost certainly a jew.
                Read leviticus and you will see.

leviticus 9:20 and placed these on the breasts. Aaron burned the fat portions on the altar,
                but he waved the breasts and the right thigh as a wave offering before the LORD

mary kelly's breasts were cut off and placed about her, while her right-thigh was hacked to the bone.

it's often asked why the killer targeted the kidney in eddowes' murder. quite a random organ to target and not the easiest to extract.
                leviticus 3:4 holds the answer

the victims' throats were not cut for exsanguination, although that might be an incidental factor.
                the killer wanted to ensure his victims were kosher before he sacrificed them.

we're dealing with a mission-oriented, jewish serial killer. he saw the C5 as human sacrifices.
                there's no evidence the killer derived any sexual enjoyment from these murders.
                no signs of rape or sexual assault.
                these were trespass offerings that the killer thought would right some wrong (perhaps cavorting with ladies of the night).

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                  Abby is incorrect on one thing, at least.
                  The killer was not a gentile, he was almost certainly a jew.
                  Read leviticus and you will see.

leviticus 9:20 and placed these on the breasts. Aaron burned the fat portions on the altar,
                  but he waved the breasts and the right thigh as a wave offering before the LORD

mary kelly's breasts were cut off and placed about her, while her right-thigh was hacked to the bone.

it's often asked why the killer targeted the kidney in eddowes' murder. quite a random organ to target and not the easiest to extract.
                  leviticus 3:4 holds the answer

the victims' throats were not cut for exsanguination, although that might be an incidental factor.
                  the killer wanted to ensure his victims were kosher before he sacrificed them.

we're dealing with a mission-oriented, jewish serial killer. he saw the C5 as human sacrifices.
                  there's no evidence the killer derived any sexual enjoyment from these murders.
                  no signs of rape or sexual assault.
                  these were trespass offerings that the killer thought would right some wrong (perhaps cavorting with ladies of the night).
                  hi harry
                  did you forget to add the winky thing? or are you serious with this?

also, I thought you were a Bury man-not a jew.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                    A former military man is frequently overlooked, but would partly explain the obsession with mutilation that occurred on the battlefields.
                    This takes us back to Tabram where there is a possible military connection with PC Barnett's meeting with one.

At times JtR witnesses described seeing someone walk briskly with a military type look.

I like the idea of a military man because this would explain how he subdued all his victims so fast in a blitz attack. Almost like close quarter combat techniques. Silencing them quickly. A military man need not be skilled in medical matters but I am pretty sure they would know where the vitals are.

Having said that I also like the idea that JtR was a boxer. Short but squat and solid. A boxer was a suspect in the Jack the Stripper cases.
                    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
                      This takes us back to Tabram where there is a possible military connection with PC Barnett's meeting with one.

At times JtR witnesses described seeing someone walk briskly with a military type look.

I like the idea of a military man because this would explain how he subdued all his victims so fast in a blitz attack. Almost like close quarter combat techniques. Silencing them quickly. A military man need not be skilled in medical matters but I am pretty sure they would know where the vitals are.

Having said that I also like the idea that JtR was a boxer. Short but squat and solid. A boxer was a suspect in the Jack the Stripper cases.
                      yes and ive often seen the mistake on here that people rule out tabram was a ripper victim, because her killer was probably one of the soldiers.
                      the two aren't mutually exclusive.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
                        Did they? Lawende described a suspect as having the appearance of a sailor, but sailors aren't soldiers, and this one wasn't walking. Offhand, I can't recall anyone describing a suspect as walking briskly.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

A Man "walked very sharp" according to Hutchinson who had a military bearing.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                            A Man "walked very sharp" according to Hutchinson who had a military bearing.
                            That's mixing up a suspect and a witness. Or two separate suspects, if you prefer.

Nobody described a single suspect of walking briskly AND having a military appearance. Most suspects were, in fact, standing still when they were seen as far as I can remember.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Are you familiar with Batman's form!

Quite sure I've, um ...... interpreted his, um ..... "statement".
                              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

hi harry
                                did you forget to add the winky thing? or are you serious with this?
                                of course I'm serious, Abby.

anderson was right about a jew, even if for the wrong reasons.

also, I thought you were a Bury man-not a jew.
                                not a fan of bury these days.

think he was someone with the ripper in the back of his mind.
                                much like jane beatmore's killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X