Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
    Hi Kaz,

Just pointing out that you stated there were several experts who said that the Diary had no linguistic anachronisms. Still waiting for you to list them.

Evidence of your claims. Proof, if you will. Still waiting. Or would you like to retract that statement?
    I haven't personally taken it to any experts, have you?

The experts are in books...sadly the ones you trash as they're bias..

so we're back to square one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaz View Post
      So you're 22?

Explains alot...

Your attitude towards the likes of us who remain open minded and are not convinced about your so called 'proof', stinks... I mean that without any nastiness attached, just a factual observation. Many have said similar.

Best get your mates involved now, help bump up your deflated ego (don't be so hard on yourself though, your condition is known to be quite debilitating...)
      Nope, I'm in my early 30's, Kaz, and you're apparently a 44 year old who embarrasses themselves online by asking whether people have Asperger's because they ask you whether you understand the burden of proof and challenge you on your wacky and unsupported opinions.

It's like this, you're not open-minded at all, lol.

You sit there behind your computer screen and type nonsense of the likes you've been typing for the past couple of days, "naysayers" this and "naysayers" that, all the while avoiding any kind of actual discussion and essentially trolling the thread with nonsense.

Frankly, the fact that you're a 44 year-old is a bit bloody sad, mate.

Any time you fancy addressing my questions, you go right ahead, or just continue trolling, it's up to you, but you ain't gonna get any respect from me by acting like an overgrown child with a pathetic emotional issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
        This has been my point all along regarding the chance and probability of the whole saga.

People are oddly quick to make a pass for so many glaring issues, and it's kind of perplexing.

James Maybrick is being put forth as a man who invented phrases, drank in pub's that didn't exist, wrote in two entirely different hands, could predict the future, and not only that, but on the side, he was the world's most notorious and successful murderer, evading capture, only to be thwarted by arsenic, and finding himself involved, post-mortem, in a massive poisoning case that had the world paying attention.

A man of many talents.
        Absolutely. However, with some people if you convinced them there was a billion to one chance their theory was correct, their response would be on the lines of, "so you admit it's not impossible, therefore why aren't you more open-minded? You're obviously not objective."

I can't understand that way of thinking at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
          Absolutely. However, with some people if you convinced them there was a billion to one chance their theory was correct, their response would be on the lines of, "so you admit it's not impossible, therefore why aren't you more open-minded? You're obviously not objective."

I can't understand that way of thinking at all.
          It brings me back to that great line in Dumb & Dumber:

Lloyd: I want to ask you a question, straight out, flat out, and I want you to give me the honest answer. What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me ending up together?

Mary: Well Lloyd, that's difficult to say. We really don't...

Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary, just... The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?

Mary: Not good.

Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?

Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.

Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance. YEAH!

Comment

...because they ask you whether you understand the burden of proof and challenge you on your wacky and unsupported opinions.

When did I ever state the Diary is genuine?

I'm just going on the evidence at hand, remaining open minded, not jumping on the dodgy provenance as PROOF its fake, or a few words etc.

Mate, you really need to get some Vitamin D...

Robert Smiths book answers ALOT of the question I (like yourself) was asking.

Comment

When did I ever state the Diary is genuine?

I'm just going on the evidence at hand, remaining open minded, not jumping on the dodgy provenance as PROOF its fake, or a few words etc.

Mate, you really need to get some Vitamin D...

Robert Smiths book answers ALOT of the question I (like yourself) was asking.
              You seem pretty insistant that there are no errors in the diary, and you've made it all but clear that you seem to think it's a genuine article, written by Maybrick. If you're on the fence, then you certainly don't seem to know how to display that position.

There's more than just "dodgy provenance", but you're unwilling to hear it.

Check out my pic, Kaz, and you tell me if I'm the one that needs Vit D! lol.

Comment

Lloyd: I want to ask you a question, straight out, flat out, and I want you to give me the honest answer. What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me ending up together?

Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary, just... The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?

Genuinely though, have you ever been diagnosed with a condition?

A know of a guy who had Asperger's, fell out with ALL of his family over brexit (they were leavers, he wasn't), he literally disowned them over it!?

Comment

Check out my pic, Kaz, and you tell me if I'm the one that needs Vit D! lol.

Yes, looks like the geezer in that pic needs some Vitamin D, looks very pale to me.

Comment

Genuinely though, have you ever been diagnosed with a condition?

A know of a guy who had Asperger's, fell out with ALL of his family over brexit (they were leavers, he wasn't), he literally disowned them over it!?
                    Considering the fact that I'm younger than you, and am capable of understanding how the basic principals of probability work, have an understanding of the burden of proof, and don't ask troll-like questions about serious conditions after complaining about people disrespecting the dead, I'd say, pot, meet kettle.

Here's a serious question, would you ever dare say any of this to me in person? I doubt it, and if you ever want to try, pop down to the conference in Liverpool and hit me with a PM.

Comment

Like Dr Pangloss in Candide, some people are just eternal optimists: https://www.shmoop.com/candide/dr-pangloss-symbol.html And: https://www.shmoop.com/candide/dr-pangloss.html

Comment

Yes, looks like the geezer in that pic needs some Vitamin D, looks very pale to me.
                        That's just the light reflecting off my awesome physique, Kaz. Maybe if you ever got up of out of the computer chair for a few hours, you'd look nearly a 5th as good as I do.

I notice a lot of trolling and not a lot of refuting. Interesting, but unsurprising.

Comment

Here's a serious question, would you ever dare say any of this to me in person? I doubt it, and if you ever want to try, pop down to the conference in Liverpool and hit me with a PM.

Heres one back at ya, if you spent less time in the gym and more time working maybe you'd have the £25 for the answers you chew my ear off for... day in day out...

I retired at 40, hard work comes in many guises...mate!

Comment

Heres one back at ya, if you spent less time in the gym and more time working maybe you'd have the £25 for the answers you chew my ear off for... day in day out...

I retired at 40, hard work comes in many guises...mate!
                            Kaz, I work all over the UK providing security for sporting events, concerts and conferences, as well as providing training for companies that require it. Don't you worry about me, old chap

You start worrying about how utterly pathetic you look to everyone reading your gibberish and be grateful I didn't report your now second post about Asperger's.

Comment

Kaz, I work all over the UK providing security for sporting events, concerts and conferences, as well as providing training for companies that require it. Don't you worry about me, old chap

You start worrying about how utterly pathetic you look to everyone reading your gibberish and be grateful I didn't report your now second post about Asperger's.

So nows not a good time to mention the steroid abuse?

Somethings going on mate...seriously, you have many issues, they're pouring out of your posts like water.

Comment

So nows not a good time to mention the steroid abuse?

Somethings going on mate...seriously, you have many issues, they're pouring out of your posts like water.
                                No roids for me, Kaz, I've boxed for 11 years and have worked hard for my physique. I live well, cheers. Would you like to exchange social-media info and you can see how swell I am, and I can see how utterly pathetic you truly are?

Now. are you gonna keep acting like a weasel or are you going to get back on-topic? I mean, I know you've shown your true emotional colours and have embarrassed yourself by mocking Asperger's, but let's ignore that like you ignore basic probability, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X