No announcement yet.

Feedback for Prisoner 4374

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted a review on both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com...

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

It's all the fives five five star reviews so far and a lot more to come.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        Posted a review on both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com...

Steadmund Brand
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by martin wilson View Post
          Amazon review posted.

I wrote 'All I know about Dr Cream was that he looked like Ben Turpin and was a git. I would have hung the bugger twice, and I would have done it out of spite.This is a book about him.'

Hope it helps.
          All the best.
          Now that's a review,
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Now that's a review,
            So.....did you buy that kindle yet Gut?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
              So.....did you buy that kindle yet Gut?
              I actually have kindle on my PC, just I hate the thing, I read all day for work often off a screen but hate it and I find it much harder on my eyes with the backlighting.

I will probably end up ordering your book on Kindle, but I may have family traveling to UK later in the year so they may be able to snag a copy there for me to avoid the horror of Kindle. But the hardback is currently out of stock and the postage is just crazy.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                I actually have kindle on my PC, just I hate the thing, I read all day for work often off a screen but hate it and I find it much harder on my eyes with the backlighting.

I will probably end up ordering your book on Kindle, but I may have family traveling to UK later in the year so they may be able to snag a copy there for me to avoid the horror of Kindle. But the hardback is currently out of stock and the postage is just crazy.
                Hi Gut,
                Yes, it seems the book has been selling very fast but hopefully my publisher will get distribution sorted quickly to get it back in stock.

Really need to look at getting it in bookshops in Oz....
                Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                  Hi Gut,
                  Yes, it seems the book has been selling very fast but hopefully my publisher will get distribution sorted quickly to get it back in stock.

Really need to look at getting it in bookshops in Oz....
                  Amanda
                  That'd be good.
                  G U T

Comment

The fact that it is sold out can't be all bad.
                    G U T

Comment

Dear All,

For any of you who have experienced difficulty in viewing the photos on the Kindle version of 'Prisoner 4374', I do apologise for the inconvenience.

This is being rectified by Amazon today & a new version will appear shortly.

I do hope you enjoyed the read & look forward to your feedback.

Amanda

Comment

Dear Fellow Casebook Enthusiasts,

My apologies to those of you who are experiencing problems with purchasing 'Prisoner 4374' - it seems that Amazon did not foresee the large amount of pre-orders that were made & therefore have run out of stock.

My publisher assures me that they are working to resolve this issue & hopefully we will see more distribution very soon.

Please bear with us, my book is worth waiting for.
                        Regards,
                        Amanda

Comment

I think the fact that the book has sold out speaks volumes of how good it is and yes it is worth waiting for.
                          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

They have bookshops in Oz?

Heron Foods are doing custard creams, orange creams and digestive creams for 29p a packet. I also have a Yorkie mug that could do double duty as a sink.
                            Purely for research purposes you understand, I don't want to keep trekking back and forth to the kitchen when I'm absorbed in a top read.
                            I love the chatty, conversational tone of the book, it's a big ask combining factual information with that style, but you manage it seamlessly.
                            It's success then is completely understandable.

Note to prospective Casebook authors. My review of this wonderful book was sincere, but I am prepared to offer good reviews for biscuits.

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by martin wilson View Post
                              They have bookshops in Oz?
                              Yep. but I don't live near IT.
                              G U T

Comment

Ho Ho.

I take it the best sellers are The Bumper Book of Barbecue's and Shane Warnes Guide To Getting The Most Out Of Your Mobile.

All the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X