piece of apron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
    Well honestly, all you can go on is the contemporary testimony, and reading such..She had an Apron on, you got coppers actually saying she had an apron on...So why fly off at a bloody tangent and say she didn't.
    I know, I know, virtually nowt about it.
    Once you leave the realms of the evidence in front of you , its all bloody conjecture...surely?
    And I know folk want to sell books, ive not a problem with that, but don't tell me its Tolstoy when its Tolkein
    Andy
    I totally agree with you. Especially the Tolkien part!
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      I totally agree with you. Especially the Tolkien part!
      exactly Abby...JRR / JTR...coincidence....???

Comment

exactly Abby...JRR / JTR...coincidence....???
        Don't go there.

Ah what the heck lets. Actually there is a Tolkien ripper connection. Apparently Tolkien was a fan of ripper "suspect" and poet Francis Thompson.

There. Now this thread is really worthy of the cats meat shop.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          Lechs mother owned a cats meat shop ? Where was it? Near lechs route to work? You know what I am getting at fish.

C'mon, work with me.
          As if I didnīt...?

His mother was listed as a dress maker in the 1881 census, but as a catīs meat woman in 1891. She would have run her business from home, as far as I can tell. And when the Pinchin Street torso was dumped in that railway arch, she was living in 147 Cable Street, a stoneīs throw away from the site.

Mouth-watering insight:

-Catīs meat women cut up horse carcasses to meat for the catīs meat skewers.

-That calls for sharp knives and a saw or two, to saw the bones off.

-The Pinchin Street torso had been dealt with by way of knife and saw.

-Much speaks for the torso being transported by means of carrying it in a sack to the dumping site.

-At the time of that deed, Joseph Forsdyke, Maria Louisaīs ten year older husband, was seriously ill; dying as it were, and so he would perhaps have been hospitalized, perhaps with his wife by his side, leaving the apartment at 147 Cable Street empty, perchance with a useful assortment of knives and saws to go with it.

All speculation, of course, but I trust you can see where it leads my thoughts...?

The best,
          Fisherman
          Last edited by Fisherman; 08-22-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Ahh Fisherman mate...crickets marvellous...you Swedes ought to start it on Ice..like you did the Speedway thingy lol
            Regards
            Andy
            Now, thereīs an idea and a half...!

We tried the ice thing with golf, but the balls all disappeared when holed.

The best,
            Fisherman

Comment

• I once saw a game of cricket, in Spean Bridge in Scotland. I couldnīt make heads or tails of any of it. If there ever was an incomprehensible sport, then cricketīs it.

Fisherman

Comment

• Fish, cricket is so easy to understand. Here is a simple account of the game :

http://forums.ebid.net/showthread.ph...reinger-(Funny)

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  Fish, cricket is so easy to understand. Here is a simple account of the game :

http://forums.ebid.net/showthread.ph...reinger-(Funny)
                  Thanks a bunch, Robert. Thatīs exactly how I perceived the game, actually.

The best,
                  Fisherman

Comment

• I think this explains it better.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Monty
                    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                    X