Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert View Post
    He says the identity remains a secret. Doesn't he mean a mystery? A secret would imply that someone knows but isn't letting on.
    To be fair to Trevor, I suspect that the killer knew who the killer was!
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

The killer after murdering Chapman and Eddowes removed the organs at the crime scene. There is clear evidence to show this didn't happen.
      Sorry, Trevor, but your theory, that they may have been removed later by a mortuary attendant, is speculation, not evidence - clear or otherwise.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        Hi All

I am posting this final thread as it is my intention to withdraw from Ripper forums but before I do I will leave you with this one question and some appropriate answers as i see it.

What has propped this mystery up for 125 years four pillars

1. The killer known as JTR singularly killed all of the Whitechapel women.
        that is clearly wrong
        i'd agree with that one too Trevor.

2. The name Jack the Ripper. If it accepted that the letter was not written
        by JTR and that he was nothing more than an urban myth created by an
        over zealous newspaper man then that takes the name JTR out of the
        mystery.
        The name Jack the Ripper is a myth created by a Journalist, the real whitechapel murder's name is indeed a mystery.

3. The killer after murdering Chapman and Eddowes removed the organs at
        the crime scene. There is clear evidence to show this didn't happen.
        Not too sure, the information is limited for me, i have my own opinions and it is assuming at best.

4. A handful of names have been banded about over the years as being
        prime suspects. Clearly this is wrong as i have previously stated those
        mainstream names are really to be regarded not as prime suspects but
        simply persons of interest
        Can't remember if i have mentioned this to you personally before, but personally i have no suspect, just interested in why, cause & effect of the murders.

Take all of the above away from this mystery and what is left nothing more than a serious of similar unsolved murders with no real prime suspects and had it not been for the above pillars those murders would have drifted into obscurity years ago and the myth that is jtr would have died.
        The Murders were sensationalized in media of the time, still are today as the mystery lives on, this website shows that along with numerous books & films.

No wonder so many on here want to keep it alive and not accept new theories etc just imagine the repercussions if the myth were to be shattered.
        People can be fond of old theories & stories, sort of a tradition, same as the familiar haunts and other traditions Trevor, others just firmly believe and will not budge, maybe for some good reasons, who knows? A lot of evidences have been stolen and also lost surrounding this historical case.

Ripperology would die not that it isn't already dying on the outside world and I can tell you that from first hand experiences and information I have gathered over the past 12 months. The general public who have followed this mystery have over the years been misled by the press,televison and authors who have been responsible for distorting the facts little as they are surrounding this case in what they write and what they produce in programme form.
        It is primarily their jobs to misinform you, otherwise how can they lead you astray and successfully control you, to be quite blunt regarding the situation, they think we need adult fairytales from the dark crypts to hock and sell their legal potions of one kind or another, so much so they can declare " we art clevorer than all of thou's ! " and how easily you swallow the crap, besides conspiracy therories, even though they run amock in societies they still earn the bread for their traditional age long, age old coffers, just as long as they think that you think you know all is well. A Journalist once said, i don't watch tv, that's because the person knew for a long time we are basically all lied to, same as other media outlets that follow suit, they just have to, to be superior and all that bullcr*ap!

Very few know anything about the MM
        Very few know anything about the apron piece
        Very few know if she was wearing an apron the night she was murdered
        Very few know anything about the viability of the so called band of prime suspects other than what they have read in books or seen on the TV.
        I think most victims of the whitechapel murderer would be up in arms, if they had anything tangible to use!

What is Ripperolgy about here and on other forums nothing more than a handful of researchers who sit on a daily basis some all day long, holding court going over and over the same topics and discussing the same issues and re posting arguments over and over again to assert their viewpoints over someone who dares to go against their thinking.

Granted there are one or two newbies who join but they don't seem to stay long and

As to me my time in Ripperology is almost at an end. Other valued contributors have already left for good I have to ask why ? Maybe as a result of the actions of the cartel, and oh yes there is a cartel but they hide under the banner of "friends" They constantly pat each other on the back when one of them posts some obscure document which has no relevance to the murders or the mystery.

I do not intend to post further on here I have new projects to pursue. If anyone wishes to contact me then they should use my e mail address

So my friends may I wish you all a happy new year for 2014 some of you have been a challenge but thankfully you haven't won.
        As for the rest, ok i trust you Trevor....

I don't think i will post screaming Lord Sutch and his band that did Jack the Ripper, it's highly inappropriate i think, to your memory, their memory and my memories. Hope you will be back after your round about trip in another direction, but you'll be back, it's in your blood, or rather your cells.

Modern : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BOOWvXaxZU

In line with the JTR Mystery : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWdUDUKOlM

Farewell and good luck in all your work and endeavors.
        Last edited by Shelley; 08-22-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

G'day Shelley

Trevor's is already back.

He didn't even stay gone a year.

Though did recently say he was going again.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Trevor's exit is neither dramatic, or a sad one as some members may think, just a polite exit with good enough manners to boot!

Comment

And thankfully he returned before most of us knew he had left.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                G'day Shelley

Trevor's is already back.

He didn't even stay gone a year.

Though did recently say he was going again.
                Hi GUT,

Well, it's not a CRIME to change one's mind, that's to be expected, things just change anyway. Nice to see you anyway GUT.

Comment

I'm sure i got trolled recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
                    Hi GUT,

Well, it's not a CRIME to change one's mind, that's to be expected, things just change anyway. Nice to see you anyway.
                    Did I say it was a crime was just pointing out that he was baaaaaaaaack!
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hey jmenges good to see you, remember you did good work on the boards from years back.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Did I say it was a crime was just pointing out that he was baaaaaaaaack!

GUT don't take it so personally, i waz justa sayin '

Comment

GUT what did the lady say to Gary Ridgeway when she came face to face with him one dark night?

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
                            Hey jmenges good to see you, remember you did good work on the boards from years back.
                            Thanks Shelley, yes it's been years since I've done anything worth a ****.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                              Thanks Shelley, yes it's been years since I've done anything worth a ****.

JM
                              I think you did pretty well, you helped me out, i only know some things and still plenty to learn anyway. You're a decent guy jmenges, folks a need you.

Comment

Working...
                              X