"Ripper" Hauntings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ripper" Hauntings

I came across a book in Borders earlier, which details some hauntings which have been linked to the Ripper case. A quick google has brought up the following page.

http://www.haunted-london.com/jack-t...er-ghosts.html

Interesting about the figure seen jumping into the Thames on 31st December, and how they're saying it was the Ripper. if they're basing that on Druitt, he was pulled from the Thames on the 31st December, and believed to have been in the Thames a while, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, just thought it might be of some interest to you all.

I dont believe in the supernatural, but Ive only seen one 'ghost' in my life,that I know of. That was in 1988 in Gun Street,Spitalfields,late at night.A lady dressed as a nun came out of nowhere and asked me if I was lost. She then walked past me,and when I turned round a few secs later, she was gone. I could have sworn there was nowhere she could have gone.

Comment

I'm not a believer in the paranormal (though Most Haunted has its [amusing] moments), but if any of the victims did haunt Whitechapel I can easily imagine those to be Annie and Kate. Their deaths are just eerie.

Comment

Working...
      X