No announcement yet.

World Reacts to Trump's "****hole Countries" Remark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Trump world, "The Best people" = " the most loyal people" and "Mexico" = "New Mexico". See, all fixed

Comment

• Nice.

My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
        Nice.

Thanks. Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box to see the big picture.

Btw, did you see the Trump vs. Kanye clownshow the other day? Quite a spectacle. Two peas in a pod. Me, me, me and money, money money. Even Trump was sitting there with a face that suggested "What the hell is he talking about?". And that takes something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post
          Thanks. Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box to see the big picture.

Btw, did you see the Trump vs. Kanye clownshow the other day? Quite a spectacle. Two peas in a pod. Me, me, me and money, money money. Even Trump was sitting there with a face that suggested "What the hell is he talking about?". And that takes something.
          I did....it was probably the most surreal thing I have seen in politics.

I did not get the majority of what Kanye was on about, but his MAGA hat giving him superpowers I totally understand.

I myself proudly wear my MAGA hat about town....people look at me in wide-eyed amazement....some almost say something like it's on the tip of their tongue then loose courage.

And the chuggers don't come near me.

Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
            I did....it was probably the most surreal thing I have seen in politics.

I did not get the majority of what Kanye was on about, but his MAGA hat giving him superpowers I totally understand.

I myself proudly wear my MAGA hat about town....people look at me in wide-eyed amazement....some almost say something like it's on the tip of their tongue then loose courage.

And the chuggers don't come near me.
            When I was three, almost four, a family friend with a sense of humour, or perhaps a minor score to settle, gave me a big "Goldwater for President" button. That rapidly became my favourite possession because of the obvious discomfort it inspired in most of the adults in my life, and the sharply-contrasting glee it provoked in a few.

Wearing my MAGA hat brings echoes of those days to me
            - Ginger

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger View Post
              When I was three, almost four, a family friend with a sense of humour, or perhaps a minor score to settle, gave me a big "Goldwater for President" button. That rapidly became my favourite possession because of the obvious discomfort it inspired in most of the adults in my life, and the sharply-contrasting glee it provoked in a few.

Wearing my MAGA hat brings echoes of those days to me
              I admit, being a deplorable can be devilishly childish at times.
              Last edited by DirectorDave; 10-27-2018, 02:02 PM.

Dave.

Comment

• снова сделай америку

Comment

• Красное цунами за неделю!

Dave.

Comment

• We shall see. FWIW, I think the Democrats are polling at least two percentage points above their actual level of support. That's why we have elections.
                    - Ginger

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen we have a split decision....

Dave.

Comment

• no "red wave" then I take it?

Comment

• Anyone who gets involved in politics is a fool.
                          Quit believing that voting for your favourite puppet makes any difference.

Comment

• Now that the midterms are over, the Mueller investigation results will be revealed. If it's bad news for Trump, then the Dems will impeach him. If not, then they probably won't but Trump's policies are going to meet much more resistance in the same way that Obama had resistance because of Republic control.

It wasn't a blue wave, but it wasn't a red wave either and while it is certainly far from the worst outcome Trump could get, it is still not good and everything hangs on Mueller now.
                            Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                              Anyone who gets involved in politics is a fool.
                              Quit believing that voting for your favourite puppet makes any difference.
                              Did you ever hear, if you are going to spoil your vote, vote Green/Lib Dems? They are usually for as little interference in private lives as possible which is usually what individuals like yourself would prefer I would think. Sometimes they get into power-sharing executives and that's where they work really well.
                              Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                                Did you ever hear, if you are going to spoil your vote, vote Green/Lib Dems? They are usually for as little interference in private lives as possible which is usually what individuals like yourself would prefer I would think. Sometimes they get into power-sharing executives and that's where they work really well.
                                The Greens, so far as I'm aware, are the only party that openly advocates a lowered standard of living.
                                - Ginger

Comment

Working...
                                X