JtR Murders Men Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JtR Murders Men Too

Does anyone think that JtR could have murdered males? I'd like to know for curiosity's sake if any men were murdered in a similar manner during 1888-1889.
    "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

There was an attack on a man named John Holland on 8th August 1888, the day after Martha Tabram was murdered. He was repeatedly stabbed in the abdomen by three men. Even though it is very very unlikely Jack the Ripper was involved, some have connected his attack to that of Emma Smith's murder, who was also attacked by 3 men, in April of that year.
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

There's "Fingers Freddy", a reputed affiliate of Emma Smith, who supposedly disappeared in mid 1888. The account goes that he was blackmailing the Ripper who may have killed him as a result.

Also, there is the slaying and disembowelment of seven-year-old John Gill in Yorkshire on December 27 of 1888. Some contemporary reports speculated that he might be a JtR victim.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

JTR would not have killed women, despite contemporary evidence that the very similar killer, Peter Sutcliffe, may have taken a man as his first victim and attacked another.

Comment

Working...
        X