Belle of the ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belle of the ball

Belle Guiness of course. I read with some interest that the authorities have exhiumed Belles body to ascertain whether or not the corpse is hers.It was a strange suicide it appears,after setting her house alight she decapitated herself and I wasnt aware of that...Im wondering whether this article is correct.The author is an Andrea Simmons a research associate at the univ of Indianapolis,so one might assume shed know what she was writing about. 25-40 victims...she obviously enjoyed her hobby.
    regards

Hi dougie,

I read that too but I haven't heard anything since.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Stan,
      I m begginning to find this article a bit suspect.....it goes on to say that a Esther Carlson,a woman of belles age and build was arrested by the LA county sheriff for poisoning a man in 1931 (23 years later) The sheriff told La Porte police "Ithink I have Belle Guiness in custody"...but unfortunately Esther Carlson died before anyone connected with the case could talk to her...police brutality again? apparently there are plans to maybe exhume Carlsons body too.......hmmm
      regards

Comment

Hi Dougie,

That looks like the same article that was in my newspaper.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
        X